Thread: Acne Solution

**shazi** Female

Default Acne Solution

I have had sensitive skin since I was a young girl and ever since I started working, it has gotten worse. My job requires me to do a lot travelling and keep long hours. As such, my sensitive skin developed acne over time and with my busy schedule, I haven’t had time to fully attend to it. I consulted many beauty therapists over the years with varying results. Some treatments even made my skin reddish and itchy due to their chemical contents! A friend recommended Rosa T to me a few months back and I was really sceptical initially as I thought it was “just another beauty product”. Well, I have never been so happy to be proven wrong in this case. After the first few times using Rosa T, I began to notice a marked difference on my skin. It wasn’t as oily nor reddish as before and it gradually cleared off my acne until it’s hardly noticeable today. Best of all, due to the all natural ingredients, my skin is now healthy and gives off a natural glow, something which eluded me for many years. Today, I am a very loyal and dedicated user of Rosa T and gladly recommend this product to all my friends. Thank you Garden of Eden for the marvellous Rosa T!
    shazi, England

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

great story thanks for sharing

I have never tried any terapics, since my acne wasn't that serious. I only use Skin Care and it helps me a lot. The most important thing is that you have to wash your face 2-3 times a day with water. Anyways, thanks for the story.

Proactiv really worked for me before when I had a very bad case of acne, so I know how you feel. It stopped working though so now I use a different medication. I'm glad to have found the right cleanser and pimple medicine that works for me because having pimples on your skin is very bad especially for my self esteem.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful