Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

**Hariharan** Male

Default Tips to make teeth white

didn't find where to post so posted here.As teeth reflects your beauty but my teeth are yellow in color can anyone suggest sometning to make my teeth white

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

The most important tips is to brush your teth regularly and avoid excess tobacco,smoking and coffee.and if your teeth is too yellowish then removing your yellow stains by consulting a dentist is prefered.

Get some mouthwash and dental floss.clean your teeth everytime you eat..and everyday.

Get Hydrogen Peroxide and clean with it,salts also help in whitning teeth.

have you tried baking soda.its the best method for teeth whitening.

Use whitening toothpastes! Arm and Hammer makes them but I think Colgate does that too. Crest Whitestrips is also very effective but my dentist said that it's not very healthy. According to her, our teeth's enamel is really colored the way our skin is. Some of us just have whiter skin.teeth, while others don't. So by bleaching your teeth, you're peeling away the enamel which will make your teeth more brittle after a while.

I do suggest staying away from coffee, tea, and soy sauce though. My dog's teeth are whiter than mine and I think it's because he doesn't drink coffee and tea...

You know its funny I have just come across this thread. Just recenlty ive noticed that my teeth are not as white as they used to be, I brush them at least twice a day and use mouthwash after meals. Can anyone recommend any new tips I could maybe try out? Thanks in advance

There are few ways:
    1. Use baking soda as a paste.
    2. Chew raw spinach does help too.
    3. White part of a peel orange to get shiny teeth.
    4. Eat raw vege and fruits like carrot,cucumber, brocolli, apples and strawberries.

Try it out, it really works !!

Brush your teeth often and keep your teeth in good condition. If you brush enough during the day, stains won't have time to set into your teeth. You should keep up with your oral hygiene to maintain a bright smile.

Laser is yet another teeth whitening tip that is widely used but also the most expensive.

Bleaching.

Whitening pens and brushes with which you can whitening your teeth by applying it directly to your teeth. There are several gels that are sold to be applied to your teeth, and there are also creams that you can put on your teeth. With both of these teeth whitening tips, you put on the gels or creams and then you wait for a certain amount of time before you brush your teeth. There are also creams that are bought in order to put inside a tray which you can put in your mouth. When the tray is removed, you will be able to brush your teeth and will hopefully find them whiter. There are also strips that you can buy to whiten your teeth. You put the strips onto your teeth and take them off after a period of time. However, it is very important you follow the teeth whitening tips on the box exactly as these products contains peroxide, which can be harmful in large doses.

**Hariharan** Male

oh thank you all for suggestions.Any more tips,like say home made tips.

I love the toothpaste with the baking soda bubbling action. I know when I was growing up, my grandmother would suggest part baking soda and water but now you can get this in a toothpaste. I tend to drink lots of coffee and tea and crystal lite that all has staining affects. So any kind of whitening tip to me would be very appreciated and beneficial. Thanks for the thread

Mix 2 parts of Baking Soda and 1 part of Salt and brush your teeth regularly. In just 4 to 6 weeks you will notice a considerable amount of improvement in reducing the dark built up on your tooth.. Do not overuse it as it may affect your gums in the long run..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast