Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    **** Male

Quote Originally Posted by johnmichael View Post
    Other brands in the supermarket so I switched to Nivea. Nivea is a good line with very affordable prices. I like the innovative-ness of the brand in coming out with new and exciting products all the time. I like Keri lotion as well because it comes in a big container than never seems to run out. It's also very mild and was recommended to me by my dermatologist.
    Nivea is the best mass-produced soap I have encountered. your dermatologist must be a smart guy/girl. Very good product, I have been using it for years.

My favorite lotion is the Kukui lotion, fantastic use for sunburns here in Nevada.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

I too love nivea products .MIne every products from head to toe are Nivea haha.

**** Female

I use coco butter, The Body Shop do a nice range of different butters. Also when i jump out of the shower i use baby oil!!

One of the best body butter cream is the Shea butter, the properties are well known and it's natural. We carry some Shea butter creams with the wonderful scents of Hawaii, and they also contain ingredients like Mango butter and Aloe Vera.

I absolutley love Mario Badescu Apricot Body Lotion. I love the way it feels and smells. Its so nice and rich but once it settles in feels like silk!!!!! I used to love Body Shop Coconut body cream too. I'm a sucker for anything that smells good.

**Cher** Female

Smile

Oh my... this is an area that I'm really struggling with. I've been able to use some of the best products but because of budgetary issues I need to find an equivalent product that I like. So, I've been use the La Mer body lotion or Laura Mercier's body lotion. La Mer has been my favorite. I feel like it is feed my body so many great and good nutrients from the sea. Now, I need to change to something more affordable. But, I want something that smells nice, nurtures my skin, has some sun screen in it and is gentle and affordable....lol. Is that asking for a lot...lol!

**** Female

Thumbs up HAKUZA skincare products

I used to use Nivea body lotion when I was young... Their products are affordable YET did a great job .

But as I got older, my skin started to request MORE than what basic lotion does. I switched to Shiseido products. They were good but just not ENOUGH to fight with dryness caused by aging...

A few years ago, I found THE Anti-aging skin and body care line created by Japanese dermatologists called "HAKUZA" at Beauty & Health trade-show. It contains a lot of active ingreedients like Co-enzyme Q10, 24K Gold, Platinum, Manuka Honey, Vitamin derivatives and more! It smells sooo good, gives natural and gorgeous glow and moisturizes very well but does not make my skin sticky.

It is pretty expensive compare to Nivea and all other basic skin care products... but I am happy with what HAKUZA products can do to my body.
    To me, it is definitely WORTH the price

p.s. I recently found out that HAKUZA was voted as TOP 10 anti-aging products in VOGUE Beauty Japan in 2008!!

If you care looking for a body lotion that completely feeds your skin, this is it!!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

**Cher** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Valence View Post
    I used to use Nivea body lotion when I was young... Their products are affordable YET did a great job .

A few years ago, I found THE Anti-aging skin and body care line created by Japanese dermatologists called "HAKUZA" at Beauty & Health trade-show. It contains a lot of active ingreedients like Co-enzyme Q10, 24K Gold, Platinum, Manuka Honey, Vitamin derivatives and more! It smells sooo good, gives natural and gorgeous glow and moisturizes very well but does not make my skin sticky.

If you care looking for a body lotion that completely feeds your skin, this is it!!
    I've never heard of Hakuza. Maybe because it's is something purchased at beauty & health trade shows so it's easier to obtain in beauty salons or online. I have been hearing a lot about 24K Gold in facial products but I really don't understand what that does? How does that impact the skin?

**** Female

Wink What does GOLD do to make your skin better?

Hi sweetcher... I used to wonder about the same thing. I posted a question regarding 24K gold long time ago on the forum but unfortunately I did not get any responses... So I researched about it and here is the answer.

once GOLD touches the skin, it speeds up the production of COLLAGEN. When we turn 20 years old, the collagen production drastically decreases, as such we start seeing signs of aging such as wrinkles, darkspots and unbalanced skin condition (oilyness/dryness).

I asked an assistant at HAKUZA booth the trade show, what makes their products different from other 24K gold products. He said... they also uses the latest technology called "nano-technology". What does that mean?? It means that the Gold leaf can break down into nano-size(very very small) that it can actually go deep inside the skin and treat the skin from inside!

What made me decide to purchase HAKUZA was that their products also have Platinum in it. It is scientifically proven that platinum have anti-oxidant properties that it will protect your skin from UV-rays and pollution.

DEAL! It has everything i needed!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast