Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**** Female

Multani mitti is a kind of powder available in South-East Asia, used extensively for skin care. Kapur is camphor - I am not too knowledgeable about how much it is used for skin problems.
    Multani mitti by itself also makes an excellent face mask

hi..

What product will you recommend for an 18 year old girl like me suffering from a very oily skin? I've been dealing with this problem for four years now.

Hope you can help me guys...

thanks..

I have the same problem.

Default oily skin

I posted this on another page in here somewhere... but I use a green clay, tea tree and lemongrass soap bar from Soapynature.com. It has really helped me. I love that I don't feel that tight-skined-over-dried feeling or the greasy feeling. I used to swing back and forth. When I tried other products to help with the oiliness it would over dry my face.

Quote Originally Posted by CeCe View Post
    I posted this on another page in here somewhere... but I use a green clay, tea tree and lemongrass soap bar from Soapynature.com. It has really helped me. I love that I don't feel that tight-skined-over-dried feeling or the greasy feeling. I used to swing back and forth. When I tried other products to help with the oiliness it would over dry my face.
    thank you very much for the advice..

Quote Originally Posted by Muskaan View Post
    Hello every one.......

im a girl of 22 years....... im using "johsons & johnsons deep cleansing wash and its face wash for oily skin"..........but im not satisfied with it.......as my skin starts getting oily after one hour..........will u suggest me any good face wash n cleanser for my oily skin..........make sure the products must be available in Pakistan........waiting for your replies......Thanks n Regards...
    Availability in Pakistan is not an issue. Have you ever tried shopping for skin care products online? You just have to place an online order and the products are shipped to your country. Try it out.. There could be a whole lot of products that you might be missing out on because they are not available in Pakistan..

Thank you so very much all for such good tips n suggestions.........i really appreciate it....

Hi. Neutrogena works and this is coming from a someone who personally have issues with oilyness as well. I don't exactly know if you have Neutrogena there but you can always buy it online if you're up for it.
    Do not use astringent or don't over-use it. A lot of people think that astringent will strip your natural oil so why not use astringent. Advice, since the astringent stripped the oil, the natural responce of your body is to make more oil, hence to the oily skin after an hour feel.

**Brenda** Female

Pure honey is safe. honey flavored stuff goes bad. you need to get natural honey because it has a natural anti-bacterial anti-microbial already in there.

Default Oily skin face wash and cleanser

please guy any help will be appreciated...

My face is really oily but when I wash it it goes very. Obviously I need the right face was for my oily skin but the right moisturiser to prevent my face staying dry or too oily afterwards.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast