**micky** Female

Default What is the best skin care system for normal to combination skin + blemishes?

Hello, I am looking for a skin care system that is suitable for normal to combination skin and that will clear up my blemishes. I don't have acne but I get ALOT of pimples on my chin and in other areas all over my face. Could someone please recommend me some products (: Please do not recommend Proactive because I don't want to use that, thank you!

**Nikki Commander** Female

Hi, Micky. Recently, my sister-in-law started using UNBLEMISH, made by Rodan + Fields, same doctors who created Proactiv. She, too, used Proactiv in the past, and it just wasn't quite strong enough to keep the acne from reoccurring. She has had terrible acne her entire life and has used everything from prescribed regimens to over-the-counter...nothing helped. She has been using this for about 6 weeks, and has seen dramatic changes in the appearance of her skin. NO more blemishes, and the post-acne hyperpigmentation (dark spots) from past blemishes is gone! UNBLEMISH does come with a 60-day, empty-bottle, money-back guarantee, and the return rate is only 1%. I have attached a few before/after results below just to give you an idea of how impressive this product is. Click here for more info. on the UNBLEMISH regimen: [Link Removed] I hope to help you achieve the results you are looking for!
    Attached Images Attached Images

**micky** Female

Quote Originally Posted by RNforSkin View Post
    Hi, Micky. Recently, my sister-in-law started using UNBLEMISH, made by Rodan + Fields, same doctors who created Proactiv. She, too, used Proactiv in the past, and it just wasn't quite strong enough to keep the acne from reoccurring. She has had terrible acne her entire life and has used everything from prescribed regimens to over-the-counter...nothing helped. She has been using this for about 6 weeks, and has seen dramatic changes in the appearance of her skin. NO more blemishes, and the post-acne hyperpigmentation (dark spots) from past blemishes is gone! UNBLEMISH does come with a 60-day, empty-bottle, money-back guarantee, and the return rate is only 1%. I have attached a few before/after results below just to give you an idea of how impressive this product is. Click here for more info. on the UNBLEMISH regimen: [ Link Removed]. I hope to help you achieve the results you are looking for! Unblemish-by-Rodan-+-Fields.jpg Unblemish - B & A.jpg
    Are you spammar ????????

**Nikki Commander** Female

This was your question:
    "Hello, I am looking for a skin care system that is suitable for normal to combination skin and that will clear up my blemishes. I don't have acne but I get ALOT of pimples on my chin and in other areas all over my face. Could someone please recommend me some products".

My answer is a real-life answer, based on personal results. Yes, I do happen to sell the product that I am recommending, but I am suggesting it because IT WORKS! FYI, spamming is sending unsolicited messages in bulk. This was not an unsolicited message, as you asked specifically for products that work. I answered in a truthful manner, tailored specifically to your question.

**micky** Female

Quote Originally Posted by RNforSkin View Post
    This was your question:
    "Hello, I am looking for a skin care system that is suitable for normal to combination skin and that will clear up my blemishes. I don't have acne but I get ALOT of pimples on my chin and in other areas all over my face. Could someone please recommend me some products".

My answer is a real-life answer, based on personal results. Yes, I do happen to sell the product that I am recommending, but I am suggesting it because IT WORKS! FYI, spamming is sending unsolicited messages in bulk. This was not an unsolicited message, as you asked specifically for products that work. I answered in a truthful manner, tailored specifically to your question.
    sorrymaybe i was wrong !
    Attached Images Attached Images

**rechal** Female

Use essential oil. Identify which oil suits your skin type and apply this mixture with aloe vera extract or almond oils. As essential oils are suitable for any skin type. The best oil would be sandalwood or lemon . This suits any type of skin problems and will surely give you clear and nourished skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful