Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Itworkspaste?

Default Itworkspaste?

Has anyone tried the product itworkspaste for removing moles and skin tags here?

have heard about it removing warts and moles but have never tried.

Thanks - I did read several good reviews last night on it so I'm thinking of trying it.

I haven't tried it yet, but I did see a lot of positive reviews on it.

This person on another forum said it's working on his warts

"I ordered the itworkspaste product to get rid of some warts on my hand that have been there for at least 20 years. I have done home treatments, all different doctor treatments, OTC treatments....nothing has ever worked. I spent 2 years going to the dermatologist every month to no avail. I am happy to say that my warts (scabs) at this point are recessed and not raised. I have very high hopes that this is going to be the final thing that rids me of these unsightly warts"

I've got some ugly moles and warts that I'd like to try it on. I'll let you know how it goes and if it worked for me.

lets hope anyone here tried and post the results.

keep us updated stephanie on how itworks for you!

I ordered it and should have it soon - will post the results.

oh cool then,will be waiting for your results.

yeah, I am new here and found this forum after reading the reviews on the itworkspaste. I'd really like to try it. Should I get the Emuscar too, or can I just use something like Aloe Vera after the mole is out?

I got my kit on Saturday. I used it on two moles and a skin tag - so far so good! I did get the emuscar with it which I really like. It's creamy (not oily like plain emu oil) and is very nice. I suppose you could always try aloe vera but I like the emuscar plus there will be a ton of it left over for other uses. It's a nice product in itself.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast