Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Itworkspaste?

looks great. But its a bit expensive!

I paid $69 bucks, yes I wish it was only $10, but to me it's been worth it.

My mother in law, when went to the doctor to remove 6 moles, had to pay $75 dollars each.

And although the paste that you get is only the size of a small pea, there is enough to get about 12 moles or even 25 tiny skin tags, so it's alot less expensive than what your doctor charges if your insurance won't cover it.

Stephanie T. You asked on another thread if I've tried the scar gel. I used it on an older mole removed area and it seems to be lightening it. I have some old acne scars too...I'll keep you posted if it helps with those

Thanks Skinee - let me know if it does anything for the acne scars. Sometimes those red marks seem to stay forever.

does it really work. I'll also give it a try.

Hi - if you mean the itworkspaste - yes it definitely works well. I ordered the scar gel and will let you know how I like it - I have used it about 4 or 5 days now, nothing bad to report, my skin likes it - but it's too soon to see how it works on the scars and red marks. Will update in a few weeks. So far I like it.
    Last edited by StephanieT; 04-15-2009 at 11:33 AM. Reason: put wrong smilie in - lol

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    Hi - if you mean the itworkspaste - yes it definitely works well. I ordered the scar gel and will let you know how I like it - I have used it about 4 or 5 days now, nothing bad to report, my skin likes it - but it's too soon to see how it works on the scars and red marks. Will update in a few weeks. So far I like it.
    I am curious about the scar gel. Keep us updated.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123