Default Vita Pack Skin Care System

Is anyone fimiliar with the Vita Pack System by L'Maj Beverly Hills? If so, what can you tell me about it?

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

sorry i'm not familier with it..might be others who are might reply you..

i haven't heard it either here in india..

i also haven't heard it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi View Post
    Is anyone fimiliar with the Vita Pack System by L'Maj Beverly Hills? If so, what can you tell me about it?
    YES KANDI! I'm currently using it. I purchased it a month ago after reading a lot of buzz on the internet about Beyonce'. All I can say is that my skin is about 2 shades lighter now. Curious huh..I think you should try it. Do your research and try it. I purchased their one month supply kit and saw result within 3 days. Honestly. And again you need to try it yourself to believe it. I didn't take any one's word for it I just purchased it to try it out. But so far I'm happy with the result.

**Hariharan** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    YES KANDI! I'm currently using it. I purchased it a month ago after reading a lot of buzz on the internet about Beyonce'. All I can say is that my skin is about 2 shades lighter now. Curious huh..I think you should try it. Do your research and try it. I purchased their one month supply kit and saw result within 3 days. Honestly. And again you need to try it yourself to believe it. I didn't take any one's word for it I just purchased it to try it out. But so far I'm happy with the result.
    hey kora hi,how are you.. its been long now since you have tried ..have you got good results..i'm planning to try to please suggest me.

My cousin used this product to help her get rid of her pimples and it really worked. Not only does she have acne free skin, her complexion is also lighter and healthier looking. The downside is that it's not available here in the Philippines so she can only purchase in when she travels to the States. The kit is very expensive though at almost $300 for a month's supply. So though I can get good results, I don't have the funds for this yet! Haha! If you're planning to use this product, be sure to do your research. You can start by checking out http://www.lmajinc.com

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful