Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ponds age miracle,have anyone tried

Today i bought Ponds age miracle,they seems to claim the seven day challenge or money back as advertise on TV.have anyone brought this product ?does your face really looked younger than before..

i've not tried yet. i feel it may work as the company give the money back guarantee. however as you have bought the product see the result within 7 days & post here for us to proceed. thanks.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

me neither have tried yet..i have planned on using this .I have tried Ponds Flawless White and results were pretty good so still using it.

haven't tried .let us know after you used for 7 days.but yea read their terms and condition before seeing the results in 7 days.

I've tried it! It doesn't work at all! I'm very disappointed in the product's claim because everything's false. The product itself is nice to use. It has a pleasant scent and goes on smoothly on your skin. But it doesn't have any miraculous effects. I think it's just like a hyped-up regular cream. You'll be wasting money on this one. Most Pond's products are very mediocre. SO if you want results, then you have to invest in the more expensive products.

I too haven't try it on. Do share your experience after 7 days. Sometimes, different kind of skin types provides different results. I'm using Bobby Brown's product at the moment and it really works for me.

I tried it. It was just ok like other creams it does made my skin look better than before but not as promised. I would rather go for Olay..

I have been using Olay for years now and i'm happy with it.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Before you buy any products see there written " Helps" you skin look younger.. it doesn't promice to make your skin younger.. its just helps..

I love how these products say they make the skin :"appear" younger ha ha. They never intended to really make your skin become younger looking really. A lot of them have chemicals in them to plump up the skin temporarily which makes wrinkles less pronounced but that goes away really quickly.
    Lots of money, little results sigh

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast