Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Treatment for black armpits

I have Black patches on my armpits, and i guess its not due to shaving.Due to this i have problems wearing clothes in summer.i have to hide it..please help me get rid of this.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

This could be due to many reason like say: Shaving,dead skin,Antiperspirant and deodorant usage or some medical condition like Acanthosis nigricans or Hyper-pigmentation.please visit your doctor to rule out any cause..

For remedy you can stop shaving or waxing,and change your deodorant and if its due to medical conditions using Retin-A, 20% urea, alpha hydroxyacids, and salicylic acid might benefit for lightening your armpit.but i would suggest you to visit a dermatologist before any treatment..

you can mix equal part of lemon juice, aloer vera gel and cucumber juice and apply everyday until you see a desired result.

Your underarms are dark due to shaving. Wait till the hair grows more before waxing. If hair is a little longer, it will come out with waxing. Also, stop shaving and just keep waxing regularly.
    If you don't want to start waxing, try scrubbing your underarms well with a pumice stone every day, while taking a shower, after applying soap. This should help reduce the darkness to an extent. Try this for a month and see if it works. Also, if you shave, shave on a daily basis so your underarms look cleaner.

might be due to shaving.its better to wax then shaving which will remove your hair from root thus removing black spots..

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

you can try some whitening creams.

hey if it really feels bad you can consult dermatologist and do Armpit peeling..

Divyaa,

Anything that lightens skin will help your condition. Just exfoliate away dead skin cells regularly and use skin lightening agents such as lemon juice. If you are good with chemicals, try kojic acid, arbutin or my favourite Vit. C

You should be able to see results fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirmala patel View Post
    you can mix equal part of lemon juice, aloer vera gel and cucumber juice and apply everyday until you see a desired result.
    I agree!!! I just use lemon juice and lime juice without the aloe vera and it works! Lemon juice lightens anything including dark elbows and dark hair. The aloe vera provides a soothing effect, but I just use lotion for that.

i have used lemon juice and look like its somewhat working. thanks

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast