Default Redish Bumps and Mole/Wart on penis!?

So I'm 25 years old. I have what seems to be 2 "clusters" of small redish bumps on 1 side of my shaft. Although there are 2 different "clusters", both of they aren't connected. What I mean by "cluster" is that they appear to be really really close together when limp. When erect, you can see they aren't as clustery as I think yet they are still together and only on one side of my shaft. I also have a wart/mole looking thing on the base of my shaft. The red bumps have just recently appeared. They have been present for about 3 days (that I've noticed). The wart/mole has been present for at least 2 years. I've kept a close eye on it and it doesn't appear to change shape or color at all as of yet. I have a few pictures for reference. They were taken from my crappy phone so I hope the quality isn't too miserable. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I, like anyone else with unknown problems, am slightly freaking out. Thank you so much for any input. I would gladly provide more information if needed.

untitled.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Hi Kyle, welcome to the forum. The picture quality is very poor, if possible please upload a good close picture. Dermatological disease is all about the picture. Anyway, few questions...
    Do these lesion itch? Burning sensation? Pain?
    are they fluid filled or just the bumps?
    Have u had any sexual,encounters recently? If yes when? Condoms?
    have u had herpes breakouts recently?

Thanks Deepak Hopefully these will turn out a bit better. There has not yet been any itching, burning, pain, or fluids of any kind. I have a girlfriend and we have sex regularly. No condoms and no herpes between either of us. She did have a yeast infection about a week ago and we had sex anyways. I tried researching male yeast infections a bit but it seems that males don't show any signs of a yeast infection? I'm afraid to have sex with her while this is happening so I decided to masturbate last night and it didn't cause any discomfort or anything. They feel slightly "scaly" on the tips of the bumps as if they're are dried out or something but I'm clueless :\

GetAttachment.jpgGetAttachment2.jpg

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Picture still are not clear, anyway it looks like some sort of allergy reaction or frictional dermatitis, applying mild steroids might clear up the lesion. Please do upload a clear picture. Another one looks like Bowenoid papulosis to me, which is transmitted sexually (HPV). Is it hard or soft fluid-filled or bloody? it could be harmless nevus too or angiokeratoma..I would suggest you to visit a dermatologist personally and confirm the case and treat accordingly...

Hi Kyle! The picture is quit unclear, can be post a better picture. Did you had these type of lesions earlier?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful