Default Best skin care products for acne

what is the best skin care products for acne.can anyone recommend the products and which company products are good.

back when i had such terrible breakouts, i relied on murad to clear my face. i had tried proactiv before, but it was too slow and time consuming. i recommend murad

Quote Originally Posted by chicque View Post
    back when i had such terrible breakouts, i relied on murad to clear my face. i had tried proactiv before, but it was too slow and time consuming. i recommend murad
    I use product deep acne facial wash from TDF.

**** Female

I currently use Proactiv. It works well, but makes my skin dry, especially in winter. So, I'm considering switching to something else. I heard a lot of good things about Murad and Neurogena Skin ID

I use this for my acne

http://www.dermatalkshop.com/Deep_Ac...b-details.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Elena K View Post
    I currently use Proactiv. It works well, but makes my skin dry, especially in winter. So, I'm considering switching to something else. I heard a lot of good things about Murad and Neurogena Skin ID

A few years ago, Proactiv worked for me. But then I started using makeup and I don't think I got it off. The proactiv cleanser doesn't really clean your skin, so I had more breakouts and had to stop using the product. I've tried the pimple line from Mario Badescu because the famous drying lotion worked wonders for me, but the line didn't meet my expectations. Now I just use Benzac AC wash made by Galderma (the maker of Cetaphil). Not only is it cheap, it also keeps my face clear!

There's a clinical grade line of products for acne here:

http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/...?cPath=11_1_14
    Last edited by davidross; 01-29-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: typo...

The best remedy which works for me is taking lime juice daily in morning with any sugar.It helps in cleaning up the stomach .
    The main cause of acne's is stomach not cleaning up properly which causes infection and impurities in blood.

**** Male

What worked for me is switching from antiobiotics and non-natural products to using all natural products. I currently use Melanie Vasseur's products and occasionally treat myself to a facial at her spa. She makes her own products and they are all natural, so I love them. I usually buy them at the spa, but you can order them online vsskin.com .

Products that really helped my acne were her ALA cream and Benzo 5, although I use more of her products for other areas.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla77 View Post
    What worked for me is switching from antiobiotics and non-natural products to using all natural products. I currently use Melanie Vasseur's products and occasionally treat myself to a facial at her spa. She makes her own products and they are all natural, so I love them. I usually buy them at the spa, but you can order them online vsskin.com .

Products that really helped my acne were her ALA cream and Benzo 5, although I use more of her products for other areas.
    I use the same product, and regimen for my acne (with the foaming cleanser!). 3 months ago I had the worst acne ever and now since using Vasseur, my skin has been crystal clear! The products are so affordable and theyre so effective because theyre made in small, concentrated amounts, unlike large skincare manufacturers. The ingredients are 100% natural and give 150% results!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful