Default Help me to make my son know the right ways for his abs exercises

Hi people, everyone has concerns about the well being of their child I too have some. Lately, he is getting mad to get the abs (six pack abs as they call it). I don’t think that this is something bad but the ways he is trying is a bit crazy. He believes all that is being told to him and I can’t figure out how he can get them without training the right way with the right exercises. I think that I am being a little cautious but I need you people to help me finding a good way to get the six packs he wants with some good ways.

Thanks for taking time to read this and hope that you come up with some good suggestions.

Cautious…I think that you are reacting a bit too much…but even I would do the same thing if I were in your shoes …I guess! It’s important to know that exercises without a proper guidance or instructions can harm the muscles and you need to take a note on this. My brother, who is also a exercise freak…was on the same ship as your son for excercise to get six pack abs and later he found a great guide that not only made him have them but in a proper way that was comfortable to his physical and mental well-being. You can give it a look.
    Last edited by preston; 08-08-2008 at 04:09 PM.

i also don't think he gets it without all tranning and regular exercise.. if you are serious you can consult for instructor and talk about it.. i guess they will give you better suggestions..

you need to tell your son that there is no way of getting that body-builder six-pack easily. he needs to train, and get proper nutrition. you can try buying him one of those excercise dvds, and as for his diet, make sure he has one that low in fat, and super high in protein.

**** Female

If he's really going to get committed to it, I'd say go ahead and start buying him some things. My brother got really committed to training to keep his body in great shape... He bought his own equipment. Then again, he's now 21. Anyhow, depending on how old your son is...
    I'd say have him start with the basics of push-ups, sit-ups, running--with proper stretching-- (20-30 minutes tops in a day. Maybe start with 10-15 minutes.), and proper foods. No junk food! And he'll start to see his stomach shape up. ...As well as the rest of his body. (:

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful