Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I ended up purchasing a Serious Skin Care Acne kit for my daughter and for my break outs too. I worked for HSC years ago and I remember they raved about those kits when I worked there. I got a good deal on an auto ship program which worked out to around $20 a month. I will let you guys know how it works for us.

Today's the world is returning towards natural way of curing due to the harmful effects of today's chemical & synthetic medicines. People are deeply worried on this issue and also insisting to use natural way of curing to get health & security.

Our Acne,vitiligo and psoriasis cure tablets are 100% Natural / herbal. They are free from side effects.

Our products are with money back guarantee if you are not satisfied

Default Phisoderm- Acne Cleanser

Phisoderm is a toner and cleanser that fight acne and helps in reducing clogged pores. It can be used twice a day to clear the skin and reduces the acne in a few weeks. It is good for all skin types and does not cause any irritation.

Well my daughter started using her kit and she is having some redness and irritation under her eyes and on her upper cheek bone area. I told her to stop using it twice daily as it recommends. She is just using the cleanser once daily now and I am having her put Emu on her areas that are irritated. I may send back the kit Arrgh!

Default Herbal Products For Acne

Today's the world is returning towards natural way of curing due to the harmful effects of today's chemical & synthetic medicines. People are deeply worried on this issue and also insisting to use natural way of curing to get health & security.

Our acne cure process is 100% Natural / herbal.

i use some cream regularly...dont remember its name exactly..apart from the cream i use a soap called acnil...it works very well with me..

I am very disgusted with the Serious Skin care kit I got. It has irritated my daughters skin very badly. I am going to send it back tomorrow. I am off to look for another product for her SIGH

Well the Serious Skin care kit does not work and it is all Salycylic Acid and benzyl peroxide so that is nothing new and improved. I was very disappointed when I saw that was all that it contained in the ingredients. I let her use it anyway because we had heard such good things about it.
    I am sending it back and getting my money back and cancelling my auto ship program. I am going to check into Proactive I guess.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild47 View Post
    I am very disgusted with the Serious Skin care kit I got. It has irritated my daughters skin very badly. I am going to send it back tomorrow. I am off to look for another product for her SIGH
    im sorry to hear the kit irritated your daughter's skin! I suffered from acne for years and harsh chemicals irritated my skin too. I found a product called Vasseur Skin Care, it has all natural ingredients and is formulated in small batches by a cosmetic chemist (melanie vasseur, owner) It truly worked wonders on my skin. I cleared up in 3-4 months and my skin continues to improve! I started with the acne starter kit and ALA cream, its a miracle, you should really try it!

Thanks for the tip. I ordered Proactiv for her today on Ebay. I will let you guys know how that works out.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12