Thread: chemical peels

**Peter Eskey** Male

Question chemical peels

Hi There,

I am new here. I was wondering what would be a good chemical peeler? too help clear up my acne and to reduce the size of my pores.Any help is greatly appreaciated.

**stellamandy96** Female

Why don’t you try some natural tips to control your acne? Here I would like to share my experience with you about my acne problem and cured it with a perfect diet program.

Previously I faced acne problem, then one of my friend recommended a book and she has given a copy to me. Also she faced the same condition as I had before, then she started the acne no more program. After using that program I had seen really good results.

The whole process we need to follow by changing the diet. With that process now I have cured the acne problem permanently and I regained my health and wellbeing, without drugs, without typical acne treatments, and without any side effects. Now I feel so confident and my parents are extremely thrilled for me.

Although it did take me a while to find my own ways to incorporate the program into my very busy life, I must admit that my skin is spotless and I am approaching my future with a whole new perspective. I just want to thank you in person for giving me such great help and encouragement.

Good Luck!!!

Never try out chemical products to your face because they may have side effects.Better to go with natural ways to protect your face.

**Hemant Latawa** Male

It will be better to use natural ways to protect your skin because chemical products can make your skin look bad.

**Hemant Latawa** Male

It is easy to remove skin tags through surgical procedures like freezing or cauterizing. But because of the high price of these procedures, many people choose to try alternative methods.
    1- you can remove a skin tag using tea tree oil.
    2- The other natural way to remove skin tags is to use a herbal extract like Dermisil for skin tags.
    3- Castor oil is another natural remedy for removing skin tags. If you want to try it out, it is recommended that you mix it with baking soda. Mix them together until they form a paste and then apply that paste to your skin tags.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

If you want to use a chemical peel, first of all learn how to use a chemical peel and buy quality peels from reputable sources. Also purchasing a sample to test on your skin before buying the full size product.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful