Angry can anyone help me?

Hi everyone,

For the past 4 weeks i've been stuggling with rash/reaction/bites (i say that because i still dont know what they are#. I've been to the doctors 4 times and still no straight answer. It's mostly on my stomach, chest and near armpits, also in elbow crease and a couple on my neck/back/hips/ribs. They're red, itchy bumps and big red patches, tends to be worse at night and when its hot. Doctor suspected scabies but i've been treated twice now with no change, then he suspected allergies so i was treated with steroids which also didnt work. waiting on skin biopsy results.

skin1.jpgskin2.jpgskin3.jpg

so far i've used/been treated with:
    Steroids
    Scabies treatment (two different kinds)
    Antibiotic cream
    Antifungal cream
    Steroid cream
    Pinetarsol

I've also:
    washed all bedding, clothing and towling and havent used anything more than once without washing
    fumigated the bedroom
    treated the mattress, car and couches with bed bug powder (after vacuuming)
    thrown out doonas and pillows
    changed washing powder, detergent and soap
    treated cats for fleas

ALL TO NO AVAIL. I've been doing this for a month now, all the while scratching neurotically and im so over it. has anyone seen this before??

thanks

Hi Jane! Sorry to know about your condition. Would like to ask you few questions. Do you have those lesions on face or around your genital areas? How about your finger webs? Do people near you also have similar symptoms? What medications did you receive for scabies? And even if scabies mite are completely killed the itching may persist for several weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan View Post
    Hi Jane! Sorry to know about your condition. Would like to ask you few questions. Do you have those lesions on face or around your genital areas? How about your finger webs? Do people near you also have similar symptoms? What medications did you receive for scabies? And even if scabies mite are completely killed the itching may persist for several weeks.

Hi there,

No, not on my face, fingers or groin only on my torso and a few on my arms/neck. No one around me has them but my partner works away, so i've been on my own since the symptoms started. I did lyclear and ascabiol. I also fumigated, washed all clothing bedding and towling, treated mattress etc. yes I know you can keep itching but I have more "bites" and in different areas. Seems to be a lot better in the morning when I wake up. Thanks

**Esther** Female

This is what I consider a "chemical reaction" inside your body, due to some type of food you're eating. You must careful verify which type of food you're consuming, so to suspend it immediately. Since you said you're getting better, this might be the main reason.

Also, try applying aloe vera all over your body in order to reduce these symptoms and refresh your skin. Try drinking a lot of water and avoid stress. Please come back and tell us how your symptoms goes.

got the results of the skin biopsy. Its is insect bites that i'm getting from the feed shed at the horse property. The insects are in my skin but i'm also getting new bites every time i'm there feeding the horses. Being put on some serious drugs to get them out my system.

Hi Jane! Thanks for the update, we really appreciate it. We are really happy to know finally you got some conclusion. Yes it did looked like bite marks and I was suspecting bedbugs or something coz as we couldn't guess you could be feeding horses. as you denied prescence of lesion on finger webs and peri-genital areas scabies also didn't seem so possible. By the way which medication are you in.Please do keep us updating about your condition, we will be happy to hear from you.

**bharat book bureau** Male

Quote Originally Posted by sooveritching View Post
    Hi everyone,

For the past 4 weeks i've been stuggling with rash/reaction/bites (i say that because i still dont know what they are#. I've been to the doctors 4 times and still no straight answer. It's mostly on my stomach, chest and near armpits, also in elbow crease and a couple on my neck/back/hips/ribs. They're red, itchy bumps and big red patches, tends to be worse at night and when its hot. Doctor suspected scabies but i've been treated twice now with no change, then he suspected allergies so i was treated with steroids which also didnt work. waiting on skin biopsy results.

skin1.jpgskin2.jpgskin3.jpg

so far i've used/been treated with:
    Steroids
    Scabies treatment (two different kinds)
    Antibiotic cream
    Antifungal cream
    Steroid cream
    Pinetarsol

I've also:
    washed all bedding, clothing and towling and havent used anything more than once without washing
    fumigated the bedroom
    treated the mattress, car and couches with bed bug powder (after vacuuming)
    thrown out doonas and pillows
    changed washing powder, detergent and soap
    treated cats for fleas

ALL TO NO AVAIL. I've been doing this for a month now, all the while scratching neurotically and im so over it. has anyone seen this before??

thanks
    Well this will be result of some small insects like "Mites ",
    you washing cloths regularly even once twice used. but with this you need to keep those in the sunlight also because mites like insects will dies by the direct sunlight so please try this out keep your bedding in sunlight for few hours after washing .
    For more knowledge search for the articles on "mites " from the health website.
    These rashes may create serious problems for the children's.
    Hope so this will be helpful.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed