Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wrinkled feet

**Hemant Latawa** Male

Treatment for Wrinkled Feet
    1. Pedicure Session: It will help to clean them thoroughly and will make them look and feel better.
    2. Foot Massage:It will revitalize the tired foot. You can prepare massage oil on your own by mixing 5 drops of lemongrass essential oil, 2 drops of lavender essential oil and 10ml of sweet almond oil. This must be applied at night and let to show effect overnight.
    3. Warm Water Soak:It will revitalize tired feet, relieve achy feeling and will relax them. It will also help in removing callouses and hard skin. A drop of peppermint essential oil can be added to the water. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and is good for allowing circulation.
    4. Exfoliation and Scrub:It will remove hard, dry and calloused skin. You can either use pumice stones or make an exfoliating scrub on your own.
    5. Moisturization: It is the main solution to prevent fine lines and dryness. You can apply a good quality (chemical-free) moisturizer and then wear a pair of socks before going to bed.
    6. Foot Exercise:It will improve blood circulation, tone legs and will enhance their appearance. You can try swimming, walking or running.
    7. Foot Pack:It will improve the skin of the foot and will make it taut. You can prepare a pack by mixing gram flour and egg.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Coconut oil makes your skin soft by promoting healing.

I didn't find Sakare Body Butters greasy at all on my skin. However, body butters are meant for the driest areas like hands, feet, elbows, and the like. If you’re finding body butters greasy, only apply them to the areas that need a bit more moisture. I've found this body butter makes an excellent cuticle cream as well.

**Anna Altman** Male

Getting wrinkles on face is very serious problem. You can use any anti wrinkle cream consulted by any health care expert.

I didn't find Sakare Body Butters greasy at all on my skin. However, body butters are meant for the driest areas like hands, feet, elbows, and the like. If you’re finding body butters greasy, only apply them to the areas that need a bit more moisture. I've found this body butter makes an excellent cuticle cream as well.

**Julie Lara** Female

Taking healthy diet and more water definitely helps you to get rid of Acne. You may also try any acne care cream like Nexret cream.

first keep your healthy diet drink plenty of water.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Before going to bed, mix some liquid soap in a foot tub filled with warm water.
    Soak your feet in this warm soapy water for about 20 minutes.
    Use a pumice stone to gently scrub off the loosened dead skin cells.
    Rinse off your feet with clean water and pat dry with a soft towel.

**Shafiqaaarif** Female

i must suggest mixture of lemon juice, glycerine and rose water every day before going to bed specially in winter.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Apply this paste on your skin and rub it well. Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off. For feet: Take 2 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp of herbal shampoo, 1 tbsp of almond oil and add this to 1/4th bucket of warm water. Soak your feet for 20 minutes and pat dry.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12