Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default remedies for heavy black heads on my face

I am 28-year-old guy, having heavy black heads on my face and because of my fair skin they appear prominent. As I have to travel a lot because of my work, I don't get time for regular parlour visits. However, I would be very grateful if you can suggest some home remedies to get rid of it.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

You have not mentioned the type of skin you posses. Normally black heads problem occurs on oily skin. As your problem seems prominent which is due to lack of proper care , it will take time to get it cured. For curing black heads, try some home made herbal scrub to tackle this problem as this will be more beneficial. For scrub, take dry orange peel powder, calamine powder, sandalwood and khaskhas in equal quantity along with cucumber juice to make a paste. Apply it on your face and massage with your finger tips for 4-5 minutes. Then wash it off with water. Regular use of this scrub would help to remove your problem.

Blackhead problem is often compounded by open pores. Do not pinch or push them with your nails, as you might infect the skin, leading to lasting marks. Steam your face to dilate the pores. You can use home made steamer by putting boiling water in a pan and cover your face and pan with a towel. Put a few leaves of basil in the hot water to get nice aroma and natural benefit. The blackhead will pop out after steaming.

Gently wipe it away and after you have removed as many blackheads as possible without traumatizing the skin, wipe out with a good astringent. Soak a piece of cotton in very cold water and press it on the area so that the pores get minimized in size. Apply a antibacterial cream over the area. As the size of pores reduces, the blackhead problem should also reduce with time.

Actually, you have to remove the content of the blackheads in order for it to return to its normal state.

I personally love squeezing but do not attempt it if you don't know how. Just find other ways to remove them such as using a pore strip or use a microdermabrasion cloth. You should also apply something that is antiseptic after you removed those blackheads to prevent inflammation.

**** Female

Hi suresh, my boyfriend also had the same problem, when I suggested him to use oatmeal scrub. This not only cured his blackheads but also his oily skin around the nose. Try this and you will also be benefited.

Make a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves, with water. Apply the paste on the affected area for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water. Use this remedy regularly for favorable results.
    and Mix salt, lemon and honey, in equal quantities, and make a scrub. Yogurt can also be added to the mixture. Massage the affected area with this scrub for about 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry...this is the most effective way..for home remedies for blackheads

Mint juice mixed with turmeric powder wonderfully treats blackheads. You should apply it for half an hour. Its a very effective remedy.

try boiling water with salt in it, it will open your pores up, might help.

I think detox is way to cure that but use natural ways there are a lot now like the virgin coconut oil..that is alot more cheaper and safe.

Thanks ...
    For Sharing This Ideas About removing black heads.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast