Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dry and damage hair please help

I am 25 years old and working. I have extreme dry and damaged hair. I have done every sort of experiment on my scalp and hair during teen life. I do oil massage and hot towel therapy regularly, still the problem persists. Please suggest some intensive care solution.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Firstly, you should be careful in choosing your shampoo. Try to use mild and herbal shampoo, as strong chemical based shampoos make the hair dry. Cover your head with scarf while going out in harsh sun. Take mashed bananas, put some honey and fresh aloe vera gel to it. Apply this mixture on your hair. Wash it off after one hour. The regular use of this pack would give nourishment and moisture to your hair, make them soft and shiny.

**** Female

For most damaged hair, it is not repairable. You basically have to either cut it all off and start over or just trim and trim over the months and years until all the damage is gone. Split ends are really bad and have to be cut off, because they will split all the way up the hair shaft.

yea i do trim from time to time

I used Cream Silk ad SunSilk treatments in a jar for two months and they worked really well. Both brands are very cheap too. I bought mine for less than dollar each and the supply lasts for a month depending on how long your hair is. You just leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse it off in the shower. You can also use Anti frizz serums to moisturize your hair during the day.

Default creamsilk is the key!

trim the tips

shampoo hair and use creamsilk standout straight together with creamsilk precision repair treatment!

Why dont you try a herbal shampoo or try natural products like coconut oil, mayonnaise and so and so. Or if you are really desperate enough why dont you try hair rebound . It includes everything from the vitamins and mineral that your hair needs. I suggest this hair rebounding thing in case you haven't tried it yet. Because I had same situation like yours before until I had it done.

If you have hair fall problem,just go through this process.At Night,Take a one spoon of lemon and two spoon of coconut oil,mix and make a liquid paste.Then do a massage slowly slowly on hair with paste.In the morning just wash your hair.This will remove dryness from your hair and by using two-three times this process will remove your maximum hair problem.

dove hair therapy shampoo is good for damaged hair. My suggestion to you is try it once it might help you.

**** Female

Here is my tip that i can assure you that really works, i have suggested it to my friends and they have great results, here:
    DO-IT-YOURSELF CHOLESTEROL TREATMENT: DRY HAIR
    Would you believe that most commercially bought cholesterol hair conditioners contain alcohol the very thing that dries out hair? Instead, grab a cup full of mayonnaise, some plastic food wrap and throw a couple of towels in the drier on high.
    Work the mayonnaise into your hair, starting by massaging it into the scalp and roots. Then draw it through to your ends until your hair is thoroughly coated. Pile the hair on top of your head. Take a couple of feet of saran wrap and wrap it around the top of your head to contain the mayo.
    Take a pre-heated towel from the dryer and wrap it around your head over the saran wrap. The heat will aid with deep conditioning. After about 10 minutes, change to another heated towel and leave that on for another 10 minutes.
    Remove the towel and plastic wrap and shampoo your hair as usual. Done once a month, this cholesterol treatment will keep your hair soft and shiny.
    * Tip: if your hair ends are very damaged from chemical treatment, you can do this once a week. If your scalp is naturally oily, you might want to only add mayo to the hair ends for weekly treatments.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast