Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

**Angela** Female

Default Another Solution to Sweet25

Aloha Sweet25 My name is nefer and I noticed all the fantastic solutions, but
    don't forget about yout diet for your hair care Omega3Oils or fishoil geltablets
    Make home made salad dressing wih olive oil and dip bread in olive oil and eat it I do regular shower oil on my hair scalp and body. Plus massage your
    your scalp to improve circulation stay away from chemically lanced products
    I wish you all the best and improving your beautifull hair! Bless you Nefer

Hi , I am only sixteen but my hair are really messed up. Can you guys suggest some natural remedy?

My brother’s had great results by massaging his head with argan oil and if you want to know more, go to google and search for SweetMarrakesh argan oil

davidgreen10 you need to give us more information other than your hair is messed up. What is messed up about it? Is it dry, oily ...

edwardturner, you cannot advertise on threads without first getting approval from the adminstrator. You can post in the market section I believe.

Yes, argan oil is great for the hair. Go to your local health food store and buy a bottle and use a little on your hair every evening.

**Angela** Female

Sweet 25 So how was your hair messed ? some particular treatment shampoo you used!
    I don't know what you is your hair dry, frizzy? or too oily?You need to tell us more specific
    issues you are having with your hair then I can reccomend a solution Nefer I have some shampoo I love using called Moea check my profile sometime I wish you the very best Nefer

Nefer, no advertising please it isn't helpful nor productive. Post in the market not on the threads.

Default Dry and damage hair please help

Hi friends, I am new to the forum and i am very glad to join this community i read all suggestion but i think dale91's tips is very good & simple tips thats really works i have also used this few months later.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by cicero View Post
    Hi friends, I am new to the forum and i am very glad to join this community i read all suggestion but i think dale91's tips is very good & simple tips thats really works i have also used this few months later.

Good Luck
    [ Link removedl]
    Why the link? What does it have to do with hair care?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12