Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**Tarun** Male

You can apply pure cocount oil or almond oil on your skin, drink lot of water and eat balanced diet, do yoga and exersice as it wil helps in blood circulation. Due to pollution one's skin turns to dry and look old. you can even take herbal coconut oil capsules or almond oil capsules (naturesvelvet)

**Melissa Mellie** Female

Well, Its strange to ask, but Can you tell me your age....?

I mean it's kind of normal if its happening because of the increase in age.. If its premature aging then its an issue of worry.

You don't need to opt for surgery. Try to adhere the natural remedies or else try to go for the natural skincare products like Revitol, and Dermology . I am sure they will serve the purpose for you.

**marclewis** Male

Drink enough water to keep your skin fresh looking as drinking plenty of water means you will have hydrated skin. Also use the product according to your skin type.

I feel the reason for aging lies in our daily routines. I mean our eating habits and day to day routines affects or skin. All I want to know is if you are only feeling that your skin is aging or are you having the symptoms like wrinkles, dark circles an baggy skin..?

Better you can consider Laser Skin Resurfacing treatment It can improve skin texture, skin tone and skin elasticity while reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and also best treatments available at thenewyou without any surgery.

Worrying about your skin? Everyone has a feeling that their skin was becoming older and older in an quick turn around time for that sake we need to get periodic advice from the dermatologist Just Visit Reflections Laser And Wellness Center Where Crowning care and natural treatments will be given for your skin.

**Brahim Nadi** Male

i hope to find solution

**Jeff Fraley** Male

Use toner, use moisturizer after washing your face, use eye cream near eyes, take steam after few days, eat healthy food like fruits and veggies, eat more vitamin, take more Oxygen...

Yes, sure, there is! There are many natural ways to stay young. Some tips about looking good https://ambrossimo.com/get-rid-forehead-wrinkles/ which can be helpful to get rid of wrinkles and make you look younger. You need to keep to the healthy diet with much fruit and vegetables, to have enough sleep and to use facial masks made from natural products available at your kitchen, for example, simple yogurt or honey, lemon juice. Aloe vera is the great plans due to its various properties. If you smoke, then you will need to quit it as it worse the skin condition.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast