Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is there any other way that I can become fairer?

I’m afraid I don’t like applying creams on my skin. Is there any other way that I can become fairer?

Hi Lalita! welcome to our forum. Protecting our skin from exposure to sunlight is the first step towards preventing formation of melanin which is the main factor responsible for darkening of skin. Thus applying sunscreen while you are out in sun with appropriate SPF level may help gradually restoring the fairness of your skin. Besides sunscreen, you can also use protecting covering like hats, clothes etc to cover your skin while you are out in sun especially between 10am-2pm. Vitamin C has also been found to inhibit the production of melanin in skin, thus taking lots of fruits rich in vitamin C orally may also help gradually improving the complexion of your skin.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 12-29-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Hi Lalita!If you don’t like creams you can try using something like face wash which helps you become fairer. There are a lot of fairness face wash products in the market now, which can be used as substitutes for creams. Look up some products that suit your skin type in case you have oily, dry or sensitive skin.

Apply a mixture of gram flour, turmeric powder and milk; leave it for 15-20 minute. Wash with cold water. Do this daily at least 15 days for best results.

Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

Well nature color cannot be changed, so fairness cream are useless. You should try tomato is good for the skin, apply on face and leave it for 15 minutes than wash and see the difference.

1. The blend of milk powder with almond oil, honey and lemon juice also brightens the face and gives it a glow. Another remedy would be to mix buttermilk with oats and thoroughly apply it on the face. Leave it for some time and then rinse. It helps in exfoliating the skin and bringing out the natural color.

2. Saffron is an excellent skin-whitener. Mix two, three strands of saffron with little milk and leave it for sometime. When the water turns pink, apply it on the face and neck. Keep for 10-15v minutes and then rinse off. It is one of the most effective home remedies.

**Kiki Zhao** Female

you can try some natural handmade soap to wash face.

You have to use natural tips or homemade remedies.
    It best because most of time cream, supplement having side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by claire87john View Post
    Apply a mixture of gram flour, turmeric powder and milk; leave it for 15-20 minute. Wash with cold water. Do this daily at least 15 days for best results.
    Turmeric is always a healthy option for skin. It is a natural remedies for skin. No side effect at all.

**Clinton Cerejo** Male

Yes fairness creams in the market are such a waste of time. Only way to make your skin fairer is by protecting from direct sunlight.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed