Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Zenisha Shrestha** Female

i also don't suggest any bleaching creams they contain many harmful chemical.always look for good and famous brands if you really need bleaching.

I dont really believe the cancer claims as the cream is used on the skin and for only a few minutes. There are worse things we do that can cause cancer. i use bleach very often and have had no problems so far. Places where you have to use too much bleach like uperlip and side burns , you can get them waxed regularly or get them removed by laser.

Its bad for skin too.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

well My mom got bleached her hair few years back, 2-3 months they worked well but after that they got rough and dry. Then my mom decided to use home remedy for her hairs like applying hair oil on daily basis, egg white and yoghurt ! And Now she finally got her hair back. So conclusion is that do bleach your hair but use home remedies too.

**Suruchi Puri** Female

Of all colouring methods, bleach is doubtlessly the most adverse, and therefore ought to ideally continually be completed by way of a expert. Bleaching raises your hairs’ outer cuticle to permit the bleaching agent to fully penetrate. However, repeated bleaching can completely raise the cuticle scales which permits rapid and continuous loss of moisture.

Harm from bleach includes dry, brittle, inelastic hair, and hair that is more susceptible to breakage and split ends. Bleached hair is likewise more porous and swollen and therefore extra liable to different chemical and non-chemical methods. These consist of the whole lot from everlasting wave answers in curling or straightening, to ordinary heated styling with blow-dryers, straightening irons and brushes. At the same time as all bleaches have a dangerous impact on your hair’s protein shape that is intensified every time the process is undertaken which means the greater regularly you bleach or spotlight your hair, the extra broken it will be.

The amount of harm completed also depends on the level of the color alternate. As an instance, going from a dark to a mild colour is the maximum harmful due to the fact the colouring (bleaching) agent is more potent and left on for longer.

Natalie carr, consultant trichologist on the philip kinglsey trichological hospital in mayfair, london, says ‘think of bleached hair as being a piece like a sponge – it’s very porous. But at the same time as it soaks up water quickly and without difficulty, it loses it just as swiftly. You need to apply products that inspire the cuticle to close, so that the hairs’ moisture content material and integrity is maintained.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12