Default What is your skin care tip?

The skin is the largest organ of our body. And as it is constantly exposed to external elements, it is also the most vulnerable. The skin protects our body against invasion by bacteria, against injury to more sensitive tissues within the body and also loss of moisture. Thus, it is important to keep the skin clean and active by cleansing, nourishing, protecting and replenishing it regularly. The skin of our hands, face and neck are the first to show signs of neglect and premature aging, and thus need special and continuous care and nourishment too.

Therefore, what will be your tips in this connection?

in the winter, when my skin is extremely dry, instead of lotion i apply olive oil everywhere! not only does it make my skin super soft, but it also hydrates it throughout the entire day!

* Avoid mid-day sun between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
    * Wear wide-brimmed hats, long sleeved shirts and pants
    * Use a generous amount of sunscreen and reapply it frequently (every 2-3 hours)
    * Use sunscreens that have a sun protection factor (SPF) greater than 15, and that have UVA and UVB coverage
    * Avoid tanning beds

Plenty of marine seaweed, my fountain of youth! Face massage to uplift face, plenty of water and sleep, stay away from drinking milk (acne causing!), masque often with added ingredients such as vitamins and oils

Default skin care tip

Our skin is the most exposed part of the body that has to inevitably endure the test of nature and time. If you really want to maintain healthy and damage free skin, it is very essential for you to remove makeup at nights, before going to bed to maintain healthy skin. Avoid touching your face with your fingers. Protect your skin from the sun. Love the skin you are in.
    -------------------
    Jade

Default Proper hydration

Most people live in a perpetual state of slight dehydration. They rely on carbonated soft drinks and coffee throughout the day which contribute to the dehydration. One of the best things you can do to maintain healthy skin is to drink plenty of water and clear fluids throughout the day. Your skin will stay moisturized naturally and keep it smooth and healthy looking.

I live in a tropical country so the heat can be very bad for my skin. I stay out of the sun most of the time whenever I can. I apply sunscreen on my face and exposed limbs before stepping out of the house. I also make sure to use an umbrella when I cross the street. It may seem like to much of a hassle to use an umbrella all the time when you'll just be a few minutes under the sun, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't want to die of skin cancer! I also moisturize right after every shower so that my skin doesn't dry up.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful