Hybrid View

Question Looking for a good moisturizing cream?

I am looking for a good moisturizing cream that I can use. My skin tends to get very dry and scaly and I am hoping to use a good moisturizer so it can become soft and smooth.

**RX Skin Therapy** Female

Hi Vidhi! RX Skin Therapy offers moisturizing creams specifically for dry skin. We have both a day cream and a night cream. Our dry skin day cream has the water absorbing capacity of sugars combined with mineral sunscreens and potent antioxidants to increase the hydration of dry skin. The night cream is infused with Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (Omega 3 & 6), natural sugars, and amino acids, this product replaces hydration while delivering antioxidants for repair and healing during the night. It's important to note that all of our products have an active level of ingredients that work. We really think you can benefit from our moisturizers. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about them!