Thread: Feeling bloated

**Alba Allen** Female

Default Feeling bloated

Hello, These past days i Ben feeling very bloated. I feel pregnant and huge, and it really hurts the bottom of my stomach. People tell me that it can be gastritis but i do not know yet. My stomach hurts a lot in the night specially and i feel heartburn. Any suggestions?

**Nikki** Female

There are many things that could cause lower abdominal pain in women. As a more detailed examination would need to be done to establish things like if there is any pain on urinating, diarrhoea, pain during intercourse and things like that. Plus feeling round the area to see if there is any tenderness, a visit to a doctor would be in your best interest. This is of course if you are sure its not just a monthly cycle.

get yourself to a doctor. nothing to fool around with. don't try to self treat. it may be something as simple as a virus or it could be more serious. go to a doctor.

Hi Alba!feeling of heartburn (due to acid reflux), bloating of stomach pain abdomen during night (in empty stomach could be caused by duodenal ulcer. But we have to also rule out other serious problems like, ischemic pain of heart, perforation of duodenum etc, if you are having heartburn. Also wanna know if you having tendency of vomiting stopped passing stool or gas etc which may indicate possibility of obstruction during bloating of stomach.
    If all these possibility are ruled out than we can settle with duodenal ulcer and treat it accordingly with combination of drugs. But for all these i suggest you see doctor as soon as possible for immediate diagnosis and treatment because sometimes duodenal ulcer may also lead to perforation and serious outcomes.

**Joe Buch** Male

Hello, Feeling bloated is the worst feeling ever. I take raditina to stop feeling bloated. You should go to the doctor and get checked up.

**Alba Allen** Female

hello, thank you. I went to the doctor already and they gived me Riopan. I looked in a mexican pharmacy medicines mexico and they have it their.

**Nikki** Female

Glad you got yourself seen by a doctor. Although heartburn and feeling bloated is not nice, don't hesitate to go back to your doctor if it doesn't get any better in a reasonable time or if it gets any worse. Hopefully though, you will be back to normal soon.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful