Default rash on one hand only

ok so im new here as i have had this rash for a few months and its been buggin me like crazy so i thought i would reach out. i have an appointment with a local dermatologist but its not until feb and i cant wait that long.

what i have is on the back of my right hand only behind the thumb between the forefinger in that little V on the hand a group of bumps about the size of a dime some medium sized bumps and a bunch if tiny ones that are hard to see unless you put light on it. they DO NOT itch at all they almost look like clear pimples. i have had them atleast three months.

history

went to dr for some bumps in the same area they were three bumps that looked like the ones i have same area but in a row he thought the could be flat warts had them burned with nitrogen 5+ times kept coming back obviously not warts ive had warts even bad ones go after three treatments. eventually they showed up in this group i have now and he burned the entire area i can still see the redness in the skin from where it was burned and then after that the patch of bumps definatel became more pronounced.

he sent me to an allergist... not an allergy

did a fungal test thinking it could be a yeast infection tried prescribed cream nothing and test came back clean.

tried hydrogen cortizone cream took away some redness but thats all.

i have noticed when i workout or play hockey the area seems to get redder and the bumps lok somewhat like if u soak your hand in water but then goes back to the way it was. any thoughts would be awesome i can maybe post a picture later
    thanks in advance

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

How does the bumps look like?
    Is is depressed in the center? (umbilication).
    Are they smooth or rough?
    Soft or hard?

Could you please post a clear picture. May be we could give you better suggestion if you post a clear picture of it.

Thanks .. Waiting....

theyre kind if flat ish feel like sandpaper when run hand over. they feel hard.
    IMAG0364 (3).jpgIMAG0365.jpg

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Looks like Lichen Nitidus (a harmless disease,which may resolve spontaneously). Sometime common viral disease, verruca plana also resemble like this, so doing a skin biopsy will confirm the case. Please visit a doctor and confirm the case and treat accordingly.

Banned
    **Breonna Jackson** Female

Ya Consulting doctor would be good for you !!! It may cause some big problem to you!!!

slightly confused by the last comment about it could cause some big problem...sarcasm that im paranoid??

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Don't get scared,it's nothing that big, just google about the disease I mentioned earlier and learn more about it, do visit the doctor to confirm, so it can be treated effectively. Don't worry ur condition doesn't look like a big problem or life threatening....

Do update or ask here if u have any question, we r here to help u.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by dan86 View Post
    slightly confused by the last comment about it could cause some big problem...sarcasm that im paranoid??
    Deepak's advice is worth following. He knows what he is talking about. Sometimes people throw in comments they think are helpful when in fact they are the opposite.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful