Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Does Hair removal cream make your hair grow darker

Does shaving and hair removal creams make your hair grow back darker or coarser and does waxing make it grow back more slowly.any can answer

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Hair remover cream makes the hair grow quicker and also makes the skin lose its softness and color,where as waxing helps in retarding the growth and lemon present in it works as natural bleaching agent.It also makes the skin softer and smother.

**** Female

Hi Mary, what I have experienced with my hair removal methods is, if I had used hair removing creams..the result was I used to get darker here and their growth rate was fast too because you know those creams do not remove hair from their roots. On the other hand, when I have used wax, my hair growth and texture improved. I started having smoother hair and that too with lesser growth. So, you can see what will be my opinion.;)

use wax! creams can make you have ingrown hairs which are not attractive at all. wax might be more painful, but since it pulls the hair from the roots, the regrowth won't be as thick.

Hey Mary, I've tried using hair removal or depilatory creams in the past and it's honestly one of my favorite methods of getting rid of unwanted hair. Since I'm Asian, I have dark hair; but I don't notice it becoming any darker after using hair removal cream. I notice that my hair grew a bit longer than what it used to be though. Also, it doesn't look great during the re-growth stage. Not only was my "baby hair" coarse, it was also very dark. But eventually, it went back to normal so there shouldn't be any problems.

I like to use the depilatory cremes because they are much easier than shaving and I always tend to cut myself when I attempt to shave. Due to some health issues its really hard to bend down to shave. I have problems with some of the cremes breaking me out and I do not use them often due to that.

Hi Mary, I have tried shaving and it does make the hair grow coarser and when they grow back they're actually quite itchy. I prefer waxing because it's quick and it takes a couple of weeks or so for the hair to grow back significantly. I heard of depilatory creams from my best friend but I haven't tried it though she attest that it's great.

Based on my experience, just like with lilabytes, the after effects of shaving is being itchy when they grow back and it disturbs me alot that is why I never did it again. I also tried using creams but the hair just grow so fast. With wax, I don't like the pain during the process but I like it after since it will take a longer time for the hair to grow back.

Creams are not very efficient if you have to use it on larger areas like legs. I often have to use a razor later to get the rest of the hair off. Shaving is very temporary for me and the rair the grows back is much more coarser. Waxing i believe lasts the longest and is the most recommended.

Default waxing or Cream

Hair removal cream does not removes the hairs from its root so the growth is faster than waxing! waxing makes the hair grow softer and equal growth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast