**Nikki** Female

Default Garnier BB Cream Review

Name: Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector

Rating: 9/10 I would rate this 10 but I have not tried another BB Cream to compare it to.

Price: £7.49 - approx 12 USD/ 9 EURO

Product details: This is exactly what it says it is. It comes in light and medium and are very natural colours. They wouldn't suit someone of African or Caribbean decent with very dark skin, in my opinion. Otherwise the colours would suit most others even if the two needed blending for a perfect finish.

Negatives/Disavdantage: None Yet

Positives/Advantage: Very easy to apply and blends well leaving your skin able to breathe unlike most liquid foundations. A small amount goes a long way and even with my imperfections it gives perfect coverage. It covers better when small amounts are layered rather than a lot in one go. After a few minutes, with or without a touch of powder or blush it looks very natural and flawless.

Conclusion: I didn't want to waste a lot of money trying out BB creams so decided on this one as I trust the brand and the price was reasonable. I was certainly not disappointed. If you want something to cover those blemishes without the hassle of spending hours getting your make up perfect I would highly recommend this. It takes no more effort than your regular moisturiser does.

I will update this further once I have used it for longer to list any noticeable changes with my skin. So far in 10 days I have not suffered any effect which would indicate this product isn't for me.
    Last edited by pepsimax; 10-07-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Yes garnier BB cream is ok. But nothing that would warrant buying another tube of it. I am now trying loreal BB cream.

**Nikki** Female

That is interesting. Out of interest how much is it and why would you say it is better?

I didn't say loreal is better as I have just started using it. As far as price goes I don't know what I paid for either one.

I prefer to use a product for a few weeks to give it a fair review. I will keep you posted.

**Nikki** Female

My apologies. I'm full of flu and not paying full attention. I will be interested to read your review.

Yes, me too been trying garnier toner and moisturizer (aqua defense ) for sometime now, as the price is very reasonable. I used loreal for a long time earlier but I couldn't find very big difference in my skin than and now. But it's too early to say anything so definitely. Garnier products are reasonable. Thanks Nikki, i'll give it a try.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

haha, it's amazing, I've been using it for ages x
    Skin is my passion.

Banned
    **Breonna Jackson** Female

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimax View Post
    My apologies. I'm full of flu and not paying full attention. I will be interested to read your review.
    Take care and Get well soon!!!

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by breonnajackson View Post
    Take care and Get well soon!!!
    Thank you Breonna

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful