Thread: Greasy hair

**Richard Medblock** Male

Default Greasy hair

My hair is always greasy no matter what I do, If I wash it everyday its gets greasy so people told me to just wash it every other day but if i do that its still greasy! does anybody else experience this? or does anybody know of a good shampoo/conditioner to get rid of it?

Try a different shampoo and conditioner. A shampoo that is made for oily hair and perhaps a spray conditioner - they are usually lighter. Most ppl with oily hair must wash every day otherwise it looks terrible and smells.

**** Female

^That!

Also, have you tried a dry shampoo? If your hair is very, VERY greasy, they can help tremendously. (You probably already know this, but dry shampoos are powders that you sprinkle onto your scalp and comb through. They absorb excess oil and slightly fragrance your hair.)

I had a friend who used to DIY this with baking soda, corn starch, and peppermint oil. I think she eventually gave up because she couldn't get the powder to retain fragrance for longer than a week, but I'm sure it's possible.

i have also same problem

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Try a shampoo made by Nutrogena call T Gel.

Not what you might think. First, stop shampooing every day. Second, when washing your hair, wash with the palms only and don't dig your fingers in deeply to remove the grease and oils from your hair and scalp. Use the best shampoo you can buy (get some from the hair salon, and talk to any hair stylist there, to find out the proper shampoo and conditioner for your hair and scalp) and conditioner.

Fuller’s earth is the best remedy to treat greasy hair. Add some water to fuller's earth to make a fine paste. Apply the paste on your scalp as well as on the hair. Leave for 30-40 minutes and then wash hair using cold water only. Your hair will feel oil free just after one wash with fuller’s earth. The scalp will be clean and rid of oil and dirt. Other option is squeeze out the juice from one small lemon, dilute it with a cup of water, mix well and apply to your scalp. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water and a mild shampoo.

Hope this helps.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

I think we should occasionally change our shampoo - ie use scalp care shampoo on some days
    I also went for treatments and the result is really good. I can see the hair on top of forehead has improved - after 3 sessions!!

http://www.womensweekly.com.sg/beaut...uthful-radium/

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful