Hybrid View

**sarah shalaa** Female

Cool Different & Unique Uses for Blush

1. Eye Shadow
    I actually use this one all of the time! Did you know that one of the uses for blush can actually revolve around using it as an eyeshadow? Blush has been known to last a really long time on skin, so it makes an ideal eyeshadow and who knows, maybe people will be dying to know exactly where your fresh and neat eyeshadow came from! Give it a try girls!
    2. Mix with Vaseline for Lip Gloss
    Another great use for blush instead of dabbing it on your cheeks is to mix it with a little bit of vaseline and you’ve got yourself a beautiful new lip gloss! This lip gloss will protect your lips and will give you a great sheen and shine – not to mention a cool and fresh new color
    3. Blush on Forehead
    Did you know that you can actually apply blush to your forehead (just a little bit, never too much!) just so that you can make your face appear to have a bit more color. This works wonders for all of us pale girls out there! lashes
    4. Apply Blush to Your Cleavage
    If you really want to be a bit daring, a great way to draw more attention to your cleavage is to just dab a little bit of blush down there.
    5. Apply Blush to Your Chin
    Now, this use for blush is not to be used in combination with the forehead tip, that’s too much blush! This use for blush all revolves around getting rid of that double-chin and making sure that you look beautiful! I lash
    6. Cover Scars
    While you might think that having cover-up cream and even concealer is going to work fully to cover up your scars, it won’t. Blush is a great way to cover up any scars or even blemishes that you might have on your skin!
    7. Blend Away Tan Line
    Finally girls, the last use for blush that we’re going to talk about is blending away tan lines! Even though summer is coming to a close, that doesn’t mean your tan line is! If you have a huge tan line, just take a big powder brush, dip it in and blend, blend, blend!

Thanks for sharing the useful tips.

Of the several anti aging solutions I have tried over the years, none seemed to have the potency of the 24k Gold Mask from Sakare. It seemly seems to have a magical effect and the texture of my skin today has a radiant and firm appeal. Sakare has wiped off years from my face and I cannot thank it enough.