Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**Dorothy Evans** Female

Default A good foundation to help avoid acne

I've never tried any kind of foundation but lately i've been wanting to try one, but since im new at this foundation thing i dont know wich one would be the best for me, im looking forward to try a liquid foundation more then a powder one, can any one recommend me a dood liquid foundation that can adapt to my skin tone with out causing me acne. Any replies would be thankfull

**Nikki** Female

Hi Dorothy it would help future posters if you could let us know what skin type you have and what coverage you are looking for? Do you only need slight coverage to even skin tones or something a little heavier to hid imperfections or signs of age?

**Dorothy Evans** Female

Im a light tone skin and im looking for something that can help me hide imperfections, i dont want something heavy like if i was wearing a mask you know i just want something that can help me look better with my facial skin.

**Genevieve** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy Evans View Post
    Im a light tone skin and im looking for something that can help me hide imperfections, i dont want something heavy like if i was wearing a mask you know i just want something that can help me look better with my facial skin.
    Hi Dorothy,
    Neutrogena is one of the very few companies that can say their products are non comedogenic. This means they will not clog pores and are safe for consumers who are concerned about breakouts. They have liquid foundations with many different shade options. I previously worked for a dermatologist for over 20 years and Neutrogena was one of the lines the doctor always recommended. And Almay is another cosmetic line that will not clog pores.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy Evans View Post
    From my experience you want something like a lightweight concealer and some powder or a BB cream. Almost every make up company does a concealer and this is used on small target areas. My favourite is Superdrugs GOSH. For a powder you want a mineral powder and the advantage of this is you can layer up to achieve the coverage you want. I tend to use a tiny amount during the day and my face doesn't feel clogged. I have also recently tried a BB cream and this is very light on the skin. Its more like a tinted moisturiser than a liquid foundation so applies better (in my opinion) and doesn't feel heavy. The brand I am currently using is Garnier but a lot of companies are making these now.

have you tried maybe a stick foundation that way you can put it on your face and then smooth it out across your face. as for acne you want something to not clog the pores liquid foundation i have found to be to heavy. That is why i switched to a stick foundation aT foundation stick spf8 this is the one i use i'm in love with it. its been one of the best makeups i have use in a really long time. go there look at what they go see what you think. I like it but its not for everyone though.

Mineral makeup hides just about anything but still looks very natural. Pur Minerals is a very good line. There are lots out on the market though. It does not irritate acne and will not make it worse. You can also layer it to cover any imperfections you may want to hide.

**Esther** Female

Sorry for everyone, but my opinion is slightly different. There are some habits in our daily basis that tends not to avoid acné increase, like our nourishment, hands on the face when we're drifting off to sleep and so forth.

I'm not saying products with minerals and other components does not do anything. Of course they do. But the majority of the cases it only hides the real problem. Therefore, a good and natural facial clean up must be critical before applying something on the damage, that can pretty much increase the problem.

I personally have serious problems myself with acne and I know how it feels. Just for your reference, I have a red wine cream that does wonders. I worked for me as well, and this can be an excellent alternative for you to take. Best of luck!

Esther.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

I don't think so that Foundation can help to get rid of acne..until unless its water based.

I think Lakme foundation is best.Because i have an oily skin too.So,try Lakme foundation.Results are better.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast