Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you’re prone to scarring and hyperpigmentation, you must use a primer that contains SPF, like MAC’s Prep + Prime. Any sun exposure, even on cloudy days, can make dark spots take even longer to fade. A green color-correcting primer (Make Up For Ever’s is my favorite) can also help combat excess redness and light hyperpigmentation.

Maybelline Dream Matte is the always best and suitable to my skin. I have also used the Lakme is the good for oily skin.

You can try new Revlon insta foundation to get rid of acne problems and also check the given link for natural acne treatment and makeup tips.

**Emma Ackermann** Male

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Foundation is the best to create natural look and to avoid acne. It also works good on sensitive skin.

I just moved from Europe to Australia and it is so difficult for me to integrate here into society. I have problematic oily skin, acne, and scars and even have complexes to go to school, so before that, i was even studying at home with teachers and still do it with a Maths tutor twice a week on Ezy Math tutoring service. Now I can't survive without makeup and especially without foundation, I really love korean cosmetics, bb cream, foundation and I use masks twice a week.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

The topic is familiar.
    Anyway, im using Dior extreme control. Suitable for oily/combination skin.
    So far so good for me. coverage is good and wont clog pores

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Dior Extreme Control is good - I find it good for oily to combination skin type. It provides good coverage and doesn't feel so thick.

Try doing a mask (ie ,clay mask or kose black mask) before you put on make up - it helps to clear the skin and definitely looks more radiant.

For myself, if i have a very important event to attend, i will do a facial so my skin is clearer and putting on make up will not look so 'cakey'.

**Illeana Fernandes** Female

Look for products that don't clog your pores. Here are some of the recommendations - Neutrogena SkinClearing Complexion Perfector,Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment, Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup.

**Marie Miguel** Female

here are some that you could try:
    Neutrogena skin clearing Oil-Free Makeup
    Burt’s Bees Goodness Glows Liquid Makeup
    Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation
    Wander Beauty Wanderlust Powder Foundation
    Lorac Porefection Foundation

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12