Default Please help! I am really depressed because of my skin

i was born with white skin but in the middle east (family holiday). we went to a beach there in the summer when i was less than 2 weeks old without any sun protection and my skin got very dark. it has not changed and there are some parts of my body which are white (underside of my arm) and some parts which are very dark. I am now 19 years old and I NEED TO GET BY ORIGINAL SKIN COULOUR BACK! please help me NOW! I want to get my white skin quickly back. i have been skin lightening for over a year now and am not seeing much improvement. Also, does sunblock prevent tanning because I feel all my effort has gone because of my sunblock (because of the sun throughout the last couple of days). PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH QUICK SOLUTIONS TO HELP ME!

Crocodile33 have you seen a dermatologist? He/she may be able to help you.

If you have used skin lightening products for over a year now and haven't seen any results I am at a loss of what you can do. I am sorry but I cannot help you with this.

Please keep us posted.

**clara kim** Female

Quote Originally Posted by crocodile33 View Post
    i was born with white skin but in the middle east (family holiday). we went to a beach there in the summer when i was less than 2 weeks old without any sun protection and my skin got very dark. it has not changed and there are some parts of my body which are white (underside of my arm) and some parts which are very dark. I am now 19 years old and I NEED TO GET BY ORIGINAL SKIN COULOUR BACK! please help me NOW! I want to get my white skin quickly back. i have been skin lightening for over a year now and am not seeing much improvement. Also, does sunblock prevent tanning because I feel all my effort has gone because of my sunblock (because of the sun throughout the last couple of days). PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH QUICK SOLUTIONS TO HELP ME!
    Hi, I am sorry to hear about your situation. What kind of skin lightening are you using? What brands? Maybe you should use another brand?

**Ashlee** Female

i would recommend that you should immediately meet any dermatologist and use natural and organic skin care products like products with coffee ingredients. i Have tried them. you can use them too.

**Monica Aims** Female

Sorry hun. I think you should also see a dermatologist. The next step would be for your to try a skin bleaching or skin lightening product. I think using these products may help you get back to your original skin color. Good luck!

**Erin Hazjag** Female

I do not recommend a hydroquinolone as they are harmful. Try Senté Dermal Repair Cream. IT helps with malasma and has an a gradual whiteneing effect onthe skin that doesnt bleach.

I'm sorry to hear that, start using a cosmeceutical corrective skin care line that has is high in active ingredients and that does not use hydroquinone but instead natural brightening/ Lightening ingredients like ARBUTIN, VITAMIN C, MULBERRY EXTRACT, WILLBARK, and GLYCOLIC ACID AND KOJIC ACID. The next step would be considering facial treatments and peels to help "lift" the pigmentation. Most importantly be patient, it will take time to lighten, remember that you are trying to get rid of something that you have had for many years, lighting it take time too.

crocodile33, "hersecret" is exactly right. Find a better ingredient. To be honest, doctors don't know too much about hyperpigmentation.

**Ruby Jackson** Female

Tanning is the process whereby skin color is darkened or tanned.
    Tips on removing sun tan from face:
    • Always Wear sunscreen.
    • Mix salt (or sugar) and essential oil in a small bowl. Limit the quantity of oil if you have an oily skin. Now add a teaspoon of honey and blend till you get a smooth texture. (Do not allow honey to remain on your skin for too long if you have an oily face). Finally, add lemon juice and blend with spoon. Use this scrub with special concentration on the darkest areas of the face. Gently scrub in circular motion to exfoliate the top layer of the skin. Do this twice a week to remove tan from the face.
    • Mix gram flour or Atta with water and rub it all over your skin. When you wash it off, your skin will become fairer. This is a great home remedy for sun tan for oily skin.
    • Lime juice and honey are very effective for removing sun tan from face. Mix equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and apply directly on the tanned skin. Leave for 20 minutes and wash using a mild soap. Use this as your daily remedy to fight sun tan and particularly on the days when you are exposed to sun rays.
    • Another way to remove sun tan from face is to apply yoghurt as a face pack.

If you lighten your skin using products and you don’t wear sunscreen, you are going to negate the effectiveness of your skin lightening cream.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful