**sarah shalaa** Female

Default 8 Mascara Tips for Short Eyelashes …

1. Use An Eyelash Curle , First and foremost girls, you’ve got to use that eyelash curler! I know, I know, I hate using it too, but this mascara tip for short eyelashes works! Eyelash curlers actually will curl your eyelashes upward and make them appear longer. The trick is to use the eyelash curler before you use your mascara. Remember that!

2. Lengthening mascara .Of course, the top mascara tip for short eyelashes is using lengthening mascara, but what brand really does it? Maybelline girls! I can’t tell you enough how much Stiletto has helped my lashes look beautiful and stand out. The brush alone is absolutely wonderful and gets every lash coated perfectly!

3. Double-up on mascara ,When you find that ideal mascara, ladies, it’s time to double-up! Basically, you’re going to place one coat on and before your first coat dries, you’ll go back over it and coat it again. You want to make sure that you do it before it dries, otherwise you’ll end up with spider mascara and that won’t lengthen anything!

4. Volumizing mascara , Have you ever heard of volumizing mascara? Well girls, this is absolutely the key to lengthening your short eyelashes! This mascara tip for short eyelashes is all about lengthening and this mascara will keep your eyelashes curled and looking beautiful!

5. Brush Your Eyelashes ,Okay, so I know it sounds a little weird, but if you use an eyebrow brush to comb on through your lashes before you put on your mascara, you’ll see how much of a difference it makes! Not only will you get every single lash, but your lashes will look that much better!
    6. Curved mascara Brushes ,Ladies, the mascara brush that you have inside your mascara absolutely matters! You want something that is going to be flexible and not pull your eyelashes down or coat them too heavy. This mascara tip for short eyelashes can actually help every girl!
    7. Falsies , If you don’t think that your eyelashes are that long and there is no amount of mascara that can help, why not switch on over to falsies? False eyelashes are super easy to put on once you get the hang of it and I swear, they look real!
    8. No Dense Brushes , Finally ladies, remember when I said that the mascara brush matters? Well, a dense brush can actually coat your lashes too much and weigh them down. You want a brush that is curved, flexible and going to be really loose!

Banned
    **dana** Female

THANKS FOR THE TIPS

**Ruby Jackson** Female

How to Properly Apply Mascara

Step 1: Wiggle the wand left to right at the base of lashes. It's the mascara placed near the roots not the tips that gives the illusion of length.

Step 2: Pull the wand up and through lashes, wiggling as you go. The wiggling part is key because it separates lashes.

Step 3: In this final step (which we always skip), close the eye and place the mascara wand on top of lashes at the base and pull through to remove any clumps.

Hope This Tips Help You........

**rose rany** Female

Ladies, please tell me your experiences with eyelash products........???,
    I use an product Idol Lash, this is safe and very use full, this product I got from
    Last edited by pepsimax; 01-21-2013 at 08:35 AM.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful