Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Projectskin Have you used this brand? In another post you posted:

Has anyone heard of Rodan and Fields? Someone told me about it and sent me to , but I am not sure about the products?"

Default Rodan and fields

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    Projectskin Have you used this brand? In another post you posted:

Has anyone heard of Rodan and Fields? Someone told me about it and sent me to , but I am not sure about the products?"
    I have not, however I have watched someone use is for the last year, and I can personally say that the results are very promising!

**Jasmine Khammaloun** Female

Dead Sea Mineral based skin care works for me as well. Since I am an independent distributor I can't tell you the name of product here. But if you are curious go to my blog found in my profile here and then I can send you more information via email.

**Varbielle** Female

Skin ages all over the body but much more so where there has been sun exposure. Changes brought on by sun damage include dryness, sagginess, skin growths and wrinkles. With aging, our skin tends to lose its natural elastic properties that results in appearance of wrinkles on the skin's surface. But with regular application of Idrotherapy wrinkle reducer on the wrinkles rehydrates the skin of the affected area, restores the skin elasticity and tightens the skin. This way the anti aging properties of the oil correct the deficiencies of aging skin and control wrinkles. Also women who use mineral makeup regularly tend to get dry skin after some time. Such a problem can be avoided with the help of Idrotherapy wrinkle reducer. . I used Idrotherapy and its great... they even have a free trial offer which I took advantage of and am so thankful I did!

**Abel Brions** Male

I have got reviews of dermology skin care products ,as they are used by my cousins one is anti aging cream ,and one is acne cream,they both have turned out very effective and also they have natural ingredients and thus they didn't have any side-effects .Acne cream shows results in 7-9 days for heavy acne and for normal acne it takes 4 days to show its effects.Anti aging cream takes more time as compared to acne cream but after the effects are seen then it turns out to be long term relief..although not so long..

Banned
    **Aydan** Male

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabacon View Post

Hi, can anyone tell me which is the best anti-aging cream in the market or any tips to look younger and reduce visible lines and wrinkles around the eyes?
    Hiii Dear, What I feel is all the toxic ingredients entering your body by the daily diets and meal are responsible for the skin infections. People addicted to coffee, tea and alcohol needs to compromise their drinking addiction to 1 or 2 cups. Drinking a lot of filtered water and having fresh juices is the best ingredient a healthy and an infection-free skin demands.Consuming ingredients full of vitamin A and vitamin C are really necessary to get rid of acne.Healthy diet leads you to a healthy skin as heath is directly proportional to your skin and I know one skin care product called Revitol Product try it once.may be it will work for you.

me i use KB COLLAGEN its good for anti-aging..it lessens the formation of wrinkles and prevent your pores from getting bigger plus the fact that it also has whitening effect.. try it too and you'll see good results...

**Erin Hazjag** Female

Hands down Sente Repair Cream...visibly decreased fine lines, wrinkles and redness. Also its fragrance free and hypoallergenic which is great

**Zelda bacon** Female

Thank you so much guys.Now I have a variety of best creams to choose from.

Banned
    **Dora Collis** Female

These type of products suites you are different for different type of skin. The product may effect good for a type of skin and harmful for other type of skin. So you should choose them very carefully.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast