Default Ovviaro is a great natural skincare product

Hello, I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to mention a product I found to be effective. I try to use as much natural and organic products as possible on my body. One product I tried was Ovviaro, which are a brand of skincare serums a friend recommended to me and they were very effective, especially since I have very dry skin and most of the bigger name natural skincare brands I use only work for a short period of time. There are three varieties, a non-scented one, a lavender, and a tea tree oil variety. All three options are available in large and small bottles, the large targeted for the body and small bottles targeted for the face. The tea tree oil facial option I found best to use in my daily face scrub routine, as the tea tree oil acts as a natural blemish remover because it has some anti-bacterial properties. Overall, this was a great product and it works in hydrating my skin as well helping with break outs.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

hey movingforrest welcome to the forum..well never heard of that product yet..lets see if others have used it..

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

me neither have heard of it..so how much time did it take to work effectively..

Default Hi Ashma

Hi Ashma,

It took about 4 days of application to start seeing a reduction of redness of acne prone areas, near forehead and on sides. the moisturizing part is effective immediatley, and i applied a little in the morning and it kept my skin soft all day, no need for reapplication, accept a little at night for me, because it is a serum. The serum made it more effective than a cream based moisturizer. I received it off the website at www.ovviaro.com. I am looking for it now and see that the webpage isn't online right now. However, you can possibly purchase it, or get a sample through their email which I found at npinnovation@yahoo.com.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful