Banned
    **Aydan** Male

Default Please get me a review for natural skincare product

Hi
    I want to buy a skin brightener cream from revitoldirect.com .please suggest me about the product and this is the best deal I can find right now for a natural skincare Product

**BRTCskincare** Female

There are some other great skin care lines on the market that contain all natural and botanical ingredients. When looking for a good natural product, be sure that it contains botanical ingredients such as plant extracts, fruits and nuts in order to achieve the best results for your skin

Yes, ****skincare you are correct. Also a good natural product has no harmful side effects.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by ****skincare View Post
    There are some other great skin care lines on the market that contain all natural and botanical ingredients. When looking for a good natural product, be sure that it contains botanical ingredients such as plant extracts, fruits and nuts in order to achieve the best results for your skin
    What benefits are gained from botanical products and what if someone had a nut allergy?

Actually just because a product is natural does not mean people will not have a reaction to it.

My daughter is allergic to aloe - a natural product. She has a horrible reaction to anything with aloe. A friend is allergic to nuts. Any product made with any nut oil or butter she reacts to.

Many natural organic products on the market say they are organic but are not.

**Nikki** Female

For some reason skincare sidesteps every question I put to them. I guess their products are not as good as they like to think if they have no knowledge on the ingredients. Lets hope people don't fall for their empty sales pitch.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful