**Santana.** Male

Default Help me please :(

Hello, first time posting, but basically I've had this little spots around for years but now its spread a lot over the years, its basically cover my entire back and is spreading down my arm and up my neck it seems. I am not exactly sure what it is, I don't think its vitiligo from the pictures i've seen of it. But it may be a less severe ? I am not sure, and basically getting depressed with the thought that i won't be able to stop it. So if anyone can give me insight on what it may be and if there is anything i can do to return my skin color back it would be much appreciated.

IMG_0450.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

**Alba Allen** Female

Have you visit the doctor?

**Santana.** Male

initially i went to one before my insurance stopped, they gave me a cream that was supposed to help but didn't do much
    added a few more pictures that might be helpful. I am thinking its melasma but not sure.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Its a Tinea versicolor, yeast infection... You may use some shampoo containing selenium sulfide (Selsun), ketoconazole (Nizoral) 3 times a week for few weeks. See if that works, if it doesn't, u may need to take oral anti-fungal medication, for that u need to consult dermatologist. You may also apply anti-fungal cream containing miconazole, clotrimazole, or terbinafine....Also protect your skin from sun and hot climate,it tends to return during hot and humid climate.

**Adina** Female

On your condition I recommend you a deramatolgyst. I'm not sure that this is really a Tinea Versicolor but anyway, go and ask for a dermatolgyst advice. Take care!

Dont waste time browsing because nothing helps...plz see a dermatologist

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed