Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**Jimmy Maxwell** Male

Default Thank you very Much

Quote Originally Posted by kathiny View Post
    Ingredients for Pack

Fresh straw berries 4
    one table spoon yogurt/curd
    5-6 drops of honey

blend straw berries then add curd and honey apply a layer over face and neck over upward direction.

Rest for 15-20 mins . Rinse off.

For Best results apply twice or thrice a week.

Thanks,

:lol: :lol:
    I am dealing with the oily skin, i tried lots of products but nothing happened. But i tried this home remedy and it is work for me. Thank you very much.

Banned
    **Wendy Gillan** Female

This is actually great.. Natural treatments are very good. These have no side effects and help us get good results. Thank you for the nice recipe.

**Andrew Williams** Male

4831 Timberbrook Lane Fort Collins, CO 80525

Very amazing tip for oily skin here is some simple ones I use and they really work. Extract lemon juice from half lemon and mix It in the egg white of one egg. Apply this mask on your face and hands. Keep it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it with fresh water. Apply this for two to three times in a Week.

**James C. Picket** Male

You can also use apple and honey facepack to get your skin oil free. Just slice an apple and blend it and mix it with honey. Apply this paste and leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with luke warm water. It may give you better result.

**Alia Kharbanda** Female

Thanks I am gonna try it too!

**Melissa Mellie** Female

Well, Mine is an oily skin. I think this natural remedy is something I will surely look up to. Thanks for sharing.

**Brenda J. Myers** Female

977 Vineyard Drive Independence, OH 44131

Here are some effective tips for oily skin that will be helpful for all.
    DO NOT use products with alcohol or witch hazel or specific toners that "shrink pores" and "control oil" because those will set your pores and oil glands into overdrive. If you dry out oily skin too much with products like that, your oil glands think your skin is losing moisture, so they will work extra hard to make sure that you're not losing it (which causes very oily skin).

Use GENTLE cleansers with no fragrance, no dyes, no alcohol. A gentle foam cleanser is ideal for someone with oily skin. Try Olay Sensitive foaming cleanser- it's in a white bottle with teal lettering. Make sure it says SENSITIVE... Cetaphil is also a very good, gentle cleanser.

Use a gentle toner or a natural one like lemon juice(from a real lemon.. not the liquid pre-made kind). Lemon juice is very effective in tightening pores without overdoing it and giving the complexion a brighter look.

Use an alpha hydroxy acid product or a beta hydroxy acid product like a lotion to help keep pores clean and prevent blackheads.
    And as silly as this may sound- moisturize! Don't use a heavy one, though. Listen to your skin and see what it needs. Sometimes a gel-moisturizer will work enough.. especially in the summertime when skin seems to feel more oily.don't forget your SPF in the day! Olay Complete SPF 15 is a very light moisturizer with an effective SPF in one you can use in the daytime if you're going outside.

Also, drink lots and lots of water to help skin flush out toxins and stay hydrated to prevent overproduction of oil. Here is one of the most effective herbal home remedies to get clear skin.
    Take cucumber juice apply it on face and wash it off after 10 min. It acts like a cleanser. smash tomato, apply it on face and give smooth massage for 10 min. and wash it off. It will control oil skin and give glowing skin. (personal exp.)

**Steve Xavior** Male

Beauty Tips for Oily Skin are:

• Say 'Yes' to cleansing
    • Scrubbing is good for oily skin
    • Weekly face masks are highly effective
    • Use an alcohol-free toner everyday
    • Do not skip moisturizer
    • Wear sunscreen always

Banned
    **Katheryn Gumba** Female

Great tips. Thanks for the share. Additional for Beauty Tips for Oily Skin:
    -Clean your skin at least twice a day with a good face wash to remove the dirt and oil from your face.
    -Remove all make-up before hitting the bed.
    -Include food that is rich in protein, in your daily diet.
    -Reduce intake of sugar and fat

wow this thread is very useful for me somewhere i have posted also what are the tips for oily skin. Thanks for sharing.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast