Hi everyone-

I'm a newly-registered user, but have been "lurking" here, reading for a while now. Today, after much research, I purchased InviCible Scars. I have several skin issues, but this product will be used for some dark scars on my legs, mostly from mosquito bites. I'm attaching pictures taken today, before the product arrives. Once I begin using, I'll repost with pics once a week.
I just wanted to "vent" a little to all fellow members who struggle with skin issues. I'm a married mom of three in my mid thirties. Overall, I guess I'm reasonably attractive (lol- in lieu of some extra pounds I need to drop), but even a mild skin issue can cause feelings of shame, seclusion, & embarrassment. Because of these scars on my legs, it's been years since I've worn shorts or capris. Don't even mention swimming in the pool during the daytime! I've been privy to many gawks, stares, & hurtful comments regarding the scars. I live in the south, where it's incredibly hot & humid. I've declined so many activities with friends & family in warm weather, where it warrants cool & shorter clothing. I'm tired of living like this & unfortunately, do not have the financial means of hitting up a dermatologist to have it all taken care of.
I'm also a big skeptic & am always the one to avoid costly potions that promise magical results. However, today, I went out on a limb & will share this 'product review journey' with all of you.

Thanks for listening to this initial rant. It really is cathartic to share this with all of you!010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg013.jpg

To be continued......

P.S. I welcome any questions, suggestions, &/or feedback!