Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Product Review: InviCible Scars

Hi everyone-

I'm a newly-registered user, but have been "lurking" here, reading for a while now. Today, after much research, I purchased InviCible Scars. I have several skin issues, but this product will be used for some dark scars on my legs, mostly from mosquito bites. I'm attaching pictures taken today, before the product arrives. Once I begin using, I'll repost with pics once a week.
    I just wanted to "vent" a little to all fellow members who struggle with skin issues. I'm a married mom of three in my mid thirties. Overall, I guess I'm reasonably attractive (lol- in lieu of some extra pounds I need to drop), but even a mild skin issue can cause feelings of shame, seclusion, & embarrassment. Because of these scars on my legs, it's been years since I've worn shorts or capris. Don't even mention swimming in the pool during the daytime! I've been privy to many gawks, stares, & hurtful comments regarding the scars. I live in the south, where it's incredibly hot & humid. I've declined so many activities with friends & family in warm weather, where it warrants cool & shorter clothing. I'm tired of living like this & unfortunately, do not have the financial means of hitting up a dermatologist to have it all taken care of.
    I'm also a big skeptic & am always the one to avoid costly potions that promise magical results. However, today, I went out on a limb & will share this 'product review journey' with all of you.

Thanks for listening to this initial rant. It really is cathartic to share this with all of you!010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg013.jpg

To be continued......

P.S. I welcome any questions, suggestions, &/or feedback!

**clara kim** Female

keep updating as you go, I would really like to see the results!

**amina** Female

Red face experience

i got myself burned in the kitchen while baking stuff. the scar raised and it used to look horrible. i used invicible scars on it as referred by a doctor and it worked pretty well. i've been using it for 2 weeks and the results are all here. The scar is really fading away. I'm very excited and waiting for the time when it will disappear forever.

**letty mia** Female

Oh , invicible scars is a great product. I used it on my incision scars and i loved the results

**Nikki** Female

Nice to meet you Claire. I've not actually heard of this product but am keen to see how you feel it works,. Looking forward to your updates.

**BRTCskincare** Female

There are some other great scar/stretchmark etc removers. Ones that contain Vitamin C will be great because vitamin C is a natural ingredient that works to lighten scars and reduce the appearance of any visible marks. I would suggest checking out the CLIV stretchmark cream .

**nina williams** Female

I too am looking forward to try it. I've heard pretty cool stuff about it. I want to use it on my dark spots. Hope it works out for me too

**zha zha** Female

Have you faced any after effect of this product? Really want to try it but am afraid it too would cause break outs on my skin as other products did

**** Female

I googled the ingredients, and I'm convinced it probably works great for most people.
    It uses the duo-c-in-a-sillcone-base formula http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?t...yl%20ascorbate

(That study was specifically for photaging, but at least there's science behind it. lol. Snake oil angers me!)

**amina** Female

Invicible is total knock out. I recommended it to my friends and they're absolutely pleased to have it

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast