**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Default Working in skin care/advice/tips for interviews?

Hello there guys, haven't posted a thread in a while and was wondering what to talk about, and well seeing as this is the only thing that's on my mind at the moment, I though I'd tell you this. :')

So I have been offered a position onto Level 3 Beauty Therapy course at College (that's College, not university, haha) so basically I am looking to get into the beauty industry either now or after College, and well upon searching the net last week I came across a fabulous job position in my nearby city, I was so excited.
    It's to work on an Olay counter in Boots and to promote and sell their products. I was so happy to see it as this is kinda my dream job, I of course sent my CV and cover letter straight away and a week later they got back to me with a form to fill in, which they would then use to decide whether to give me an interview, I sent it yesterday so waiting now!

So really what I wanted to ask was, has anyone on here, ever had a similar job to that? or does now? working for a skin care brand? and what tips/advice would you give me if they DO give me an interview, (which as the terrible cynic I am - I am very much doubting) hahahahah.

Anywayyyy, I just wanted an excuse to babble on and talk to you guys, ahahah!

love ya!
    Lucy
    x
    Skin is my passion.

hi Lucy ! Firstly wanna wish u good luck for the interview.But so sorry may be i couldn't be of much help to you regarding the interview. Though i guess doing small research on their products knowing their details and how it works may help you a lot. Best of luck fren..

**BRTCskincare** Female

Good luck with your interview. I would suggest keeping a more natural and classic look for an interview. You should use a bb cream or a tinted moisturizer instead of a heavy foundation or concealer in order to make your skin look more smooth and natural. Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes

just to clarify I haven't been offered an interview yet, only just sent back the application form,

thanks
    x
    Skin is my passion.

**Nikki** Female

Good luck and I hope you get that interview. In preparation I would research their products (at least ranges) and think of 'what you could bring to the company'. That's often a question that gets asked. Maybe you can suggest cruelty free products.

hahahahaha cheers Nikki ;) x
    Skin is my passion.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful