Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I want to tighten the under eye skin

I want to tighten the under eye skin to reduce puffiness and lighten the dark circles. What eye cream contains firming as well as darkness inhibiting ingredients?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

First of all, it is important to know that there is always a reason for under eye dark circles and puffiness. It could be due to lack of sleep, UTI, fungal infection, cholesterol level, less protein intake, anemia and of course stress & strain. So check out the problems. Sometimes, it is hereditary also. Your diet also plays an important role. You can use tea bags or potato slices on your eyes. You can also use almond oil in night. Cream containing AHA or almond oil is good for these problems but remember also that it has to be applied before sleep.

A pea-sized dollop of eye cream or serum, dabbed under each eye before bed, can take years off your peepers. Most eye creams contain topical anti-inflammatory – chemicals like caffeine that dehydrate tissue, tightening the skin into a taut, dense layer to hide the dark circles. Serums add antioxidants, such as vitamins A, C, and E to reverse cellular damage from sun. Both also moisturize the skin to minimize existing crinkles.

Under-eye treatments had been restricted to under eye gels and surgical removal of fatty lower lid pouches. The new non-surgical treatment called as Eyes by Thermage claims to remove the creases and pouches under the eyes using an unique radiofrequency technology.

Refrigerated spoon and ingredient like DMAE bitatrate can tighten the skin. About the dark eye circle part, I have not been able to find a cure myself. Hylexin is good, so is La Mer eye balm but these are so expensive. BTW, Hylexin can also help ease puffiness.

thank you all for your suggestion

**clara kim** Female

I always recommend this product because I know it works. My mom has been using the SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex as long as I can remember! And she really likes it but it isnt only her that sees the difference, everyone around her can tell, her skin is more on the oily side and is not acne prone!

**BRTCskincare** Female

I would recommend using products that contain collagen in them as they will be very effective at tightening up your skin. Check out the Medi Stem Collagen Cream. Hope this helps.

**Carleen** Female

i had 2 of my family members use dermology skin brightener ,and it was effective in 21 days so i would recommend that.

Under eye care is really hard because of the different skin and elastin around the eye area. The skin is also a lot thinner so no ordinary face moisturizer or anti-aging product will work.
    A product thats worked for me is called the Life Duo. It has plant stem cells and retinyl inside of it. I definitely felt and saw tightening around the applied area. Hope that helps!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast