Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

There are some of the very simple and easy tips that can prevent you from scars
    Don’t play with your acne
    Don’t expose scars to the sun
    Lemon juice is best for acne scar
    Honey for Acne Scars
    Aloe Vera
    Olive Oil
    Raw Tomatoes
    Use Vitamin E on Acne Scars

Banned
    **Beru** Female

I think water is very important. Try to reduce oily and fried food. Drink more lemon water!

Other than the above, I also go for facial once a month. I think it is a must to have a deep cleansing to remove all the dirt on our face.

I have been to Radium Medical Aesthetics at Suntec to try out their ULTRASONIC SKIN CLEANSING and AGNES ACNE TREATMENT few months ago and the result is really GOOD!

I can see the difference after 1 session.

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

I suggest you to eat healthy foods, and proper hygiene. Use natural ingredients for treating acne breakouts. That's how I cure my acne problem also consult dermatologists for better results .

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Acne is a common problem for every third person. It is a cause of pollution and fast foods. Try to keep your skin clean and rub the ice cubes on your face and after that take a tomato cut it into two pieces and rub it on your face and leave for 10 minutes. Dont touch your hand with face again and again, it create germs on face and then blackheads and pimples appear on the skin. So keep your hand and face clean.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Tried this treatment recently and I think it worth the money!

Personally, I think diet is also equally important. During the treatment, I also avoid eating deep fried food for 3 weeks and take alot of fruits and water!
    Its good to detox once a while =D

You can apply aloe vera gel or a mixture of honey and apple cider vinegar on your face and leave it for 30 minutes, then wash your face with warm water. It will help your skin to overcome acne scars and give you healthy and smooth skin.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

When I was very young, I will apply those chinese traditional cream - xue hua gao. It is white in color. and also take vitamin to speed up the healing process...
    But when I was older, i noticed the healing process is slower...and therefore I went for aesthetic treatment.
    This is the one i went to - radium at suntec. You might want give a call to the clinic before you make any decision

i am from dubai and my friend suggest me the Permanent laser treatment of acne removal but am still confused kindly guide me is Acne Removal work properly?

**Velvet Paige** Female

Well, Try washing with milk. In addition to natural cleansing products, you can wash your face with plain, full-fat milk. The lactic acid in milk works as a mild, natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and even out the tone of your skin. It also reduces scars and blemishes.

**safitri wulandari** Female

Solusi Obat Penghilang Bekas Jerawat Jakarta

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    Hey guys
    I have the acne scars on my face and i face the acne problem when i was in teen age and still that scars are on my face so please some one tell me that how can i reduce these scars so please share your valuable information?
    There are so many products for acne treatment but it important you should know about your skin. First check your skin type or concern to a dermatologist than use it better results.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast