Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is the correct method of applying perfume?

Once I had this question to a perfume expert. According to her there is no need to spray far beyond your neck and chest because these areas tend to be exposed even when you are dressed. So any scent, you apply there, will be felt. Spraying perfume on wrist is unnecessary. It is good only for those women who regularly get their hands kissed!

I think you need to spray it on the "hot spots." These are areas that emit heat and therefore will be likely to spread the scent even more. The neck is one, as well as your wrists. But I just apply perfume to my neck because it doesn't get in contact with my clothes. I read that some perfume can cause stains on your clothes. And I don't spray it on my wrists anymore unless I'm just testing a scent because it'll be washed off when I wash my hands.

Some inferior quality perfumes can make stains on the clothes. To test the perfumes, spray on your wrist. If it evaporates easily without leaving any oily mark on your wrist, then choose that one. It’s my formula of testing to know the good one.

There really isn't a right or wrong way, but it's probably most "flattering" to stick with the technique you're doing, but to do it undressed (this is what I do). Your (warmth of your) skin distributes the scent. It's the best way to wear it so you don't land up overwhelming those around you with the strength of the perfume. Less is more. A good rule of thumb: the closer people have to get to you to smell your purfume, the better!

When I apply perfume on pressure pressure points (behind the ears, on the wrist, etc.), I often take one drop of perfume and rub my wrists together and take another drop for behind my ears.

from a guys point of View. I like to get a small tease of perfume. On the neck is good and will usually linger on the pillow the following night. that keeps you on the mind!!!!!

Less is more but I'm liking the armani code @ the moment and anna sui gets me going.

I heard that applying it to your temples is a good tip. that can't be right surely

I like a lot of perfume myself. Put it all over, the muskier the better. I love it when women apply it to the bottom part of their neck, really attracts me. I must admit, on the ankles and feet too but that's just my point of few.

you got a foot fetish kyle? I 'd try it but my girlfriends feet are almost mummified. I'm subtly getting her to try some tricks on here feet will be next.

That reminds me anyone know where the dreadfully dry and dead skin infested feet thread is

Quote Originally Posted by mattaff View Post
    you got a foot fetish kyle? I 'd try it but my girlfriends feet are almost mummified. I'm subtly getting her to try some tricks on here feet will be next.

That reminds me anyone know where the dreadfully dry and dead skin infested feet thread is
    Nope, no foot fetish here. Just something hot about them being scented and not selling like feet. I agree, feet are infested with dry and old skin, ish.

I have different fragrances for day and night or work and play. I wear a light perfume during the day and probably to a little excess(it helps me out) and during the night if I'm out I bring out the big guns!!!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast