Angry I get bitten by mites/fleas and now have black dots. How to fix them?

I don't know if caused by mites or dust mites or fleas or whatever, but now I have these black dots all over my skin, especially around neck area! Is there anyway to heal them and make them normal (skin) color again? Any medicine is fine although I prefer natural remedy like coconut oil or apple vinegar.

PS. And can anybody point out what creatures caused this? They've biting me all over in the past few days and I can't even see them! They're so small to naked eyes!

Hi! except the one on your right with bit inflammation and bleed, others rather look like moles or nevi to me. how long do you have them?is it itchy,painful?
    perhaps i don't think there is any good home remedy for moles ,although other method can be tried but the best method is still excision.

Thank you for your reply. I'd like to think they're moles or nevi but they are not, since I literally got these yesterday! I've not seen them at all my entire life, not even 2 days ago. They're not longer itchy, however.

Unfortunately, excision seems to leave more scar rather than restoring it. At least from what I see on Google search...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful