Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is argan oil as good as they say?

I am about to buy some argan Oil for my hair. I am looking to get stronger, thicker and shiny hair. Has anyone tried argan oil and got these results? Would love some feedback before I purchased it.

**Brenda** Female

argon oil is good for your hair and skin. it is a great moisturizer for most people but everyone is different. i have used it on my hair also. i have hip length hair and the ends are kept trimmed but i use argon to keep my hair healthy.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

Argan oil is good for dry hair. I sometime use it too. But don't over use it, it might make ur hair too oily. just 1-2 time a week is ok.

**vijay kumar** Male

It depends on what is causing the hair loss in the first place. If your hair is breaking because it's damaged then argan oil will help because it gives you hair nutrients so that it can repair itself. It can also potentially help your hair grow because it stimulates keratin production, which leads to faster hair growth.

i have not used argan oil but i have used the neem oil which is the best for hair.
    i have some gray hair problem so i use the neem oil.

**Clinton Cerejo** Male

I have never tried before but i know its benefits some of them are listed below:-

1. Being a perfect conditioner it stops roughness & curliness of hair.
    2. With the help of natural antioxidants Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
    3. According to researchers oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair.
    4. It also believed by many hair stylists that Argan oil is the right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair.

**Hemant Latawa** Male

Yes Argan oil’s benefits for healthy hair, it is often called liquid gold by beauty experts. It gives new life to dry, tangled and flyaway hair. It has properties similar to those of Jojoba Oil which is extracted out of shrubs in United States. However it has surpassed Jojoba oil in fame for hair treatment because of the excellent results.

**stellamandy96** Female

With my personal experience I am saying about Argan oil and I purchased at biotevam. It is really good for hair and by using those products we will not get any side effects. The oil's acidity and vitamins are essential for hair and assist in softening, nourishing and rehabilitating the hair. Before purchasing this product, you should learn how to identify quality Argan oil and have an action plan for its application once you get home.

Benefits:
    Argan oil is often referred to as a miracle product because of its extreme moisturizing benefits for both hair and skin. Unlike other oils, argan extracts don’t just temporarily mask dryness. The kernels contain vitamin E to restore each strand of hair and keep it moisturized long after use. At the same time, argan oil helps to naturally restore the hair cuticle. This is made possible by the natural presence of antioxidants that directly reverse cellular damage.

How to use argan oil?
    Argan oil is applied either before or after washing the hair. Generally, if you want to keep moisture balance in your cuticle, then you can apply the oil one to two times per week before shampooing.
    Applying argan oil before shampooing should follow this routine:

1. Apply a generous amount of oil throughout hair from roots to tips, and massage it into the scalp.
    2. Put on a shower cap or cloth to allow the Argan oil to penetrate the cuticle. Set in place for at least five minutes.
    3. Remove cap and wash out with warm water.
    4. For the best results, follow up with an organic shampoo and conditioner.

The oil can also act as an extreme moisturizing agent for all-day use. This technique is especially useful for extremely damaged and dry strands. At the same time, it can help tame frizz and reduce the appearance of split ends.

Follow these steps for wearing argan oil throughout the day:

1. Apply two to three drops of organic argan oil at your roots and massage the product into the scalp.
    2. Take a wide-tooth comb and spread the product evenly through hair.
    3. Add more product to the hair sparingly as needed.
    4. Do not add water or any other styling products on top of the argan oil.

If you have curly or wavy hair, you may also consider applying organic argan oil to the ends of your strands on a daily basis. This method helps to replenish the lack of moisture on the lower half of your hair that is often related to having natural curls and waves.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Argon oil has advantages:
    It enhance the elasticity of the hair.
    Help hydrate the hair.
    Treat damaged hair.
    Good source of Vitamin E
    Help in the healing of split ends.

Yes. And it is being added to many products made for people with curly, kinky, frizzy hair. With hair like this the oil can be added in larger quantities than that of straight, fine, or lifeless hair.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast