Default Anti aging natural creams

Can any one recommend a good Natural anti aging cream (night & day)?
    I am using few Brands from the Dead Sae Products but looking for more affordable alternatives.

I have heard lot for Shea butter as anti aging natural skin treatment. I is the best source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is important for improving a number of skins conditions , including blemishes, wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis.

Thanks mac38, I am familiar with the Shea Butter but mainly as a hair mask treatment, good to know its good for other issues. I use the Shea Butter masks for hair my self and its great. hope to find some more good alternatives, thanks a million.

If you are already using an anti-aging regimen, it may contain some nasty surprises; often anti-aging products can contain some of the more suspect ingredients that may have negative health consequences over time. If the specific product isn't listed, type in the ingredients – if they are given by the manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadSeaMineralz View Post
    I am using few Brands from the Dead Sae Products but looking for more affordable alternatives.

The helps you face the future with 41% younger-looking skin, while the delivers an indulgent experience that helps skin act up to 15 years younger.

i can give you name.. you can send me msg..
    Last edited by y34963; 11-18-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: spamming

**Wilson Sara** Female

Quote Originally Posted by DeadSeaMineralz View Post
    Yes, Sure i can suggest you the good anti aging product that can help you and that product is [URL=removed] but before purchasing it please read its reviews and ingredients so that you should know what ingredients it have......

[URL=removed]
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 11-19-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: repetitive spamming.. ur site is permanently banned..Now..

Can anyone recommend a good anti-aging all-natural moisturizer without man-made chemicals? Preferably organic but not essential. Thanks )

Quote Originally Posted by koydranreb View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good anti-aging all-natural moisturizer without man-made chemicals? Preferably organic but not essential. Thanks )
    IN the market , no other product will available other than man-made chemical .
    You should search product , know it's customer reviews & product ingredients that are suitable for your skin, OK.

For me I think putting anti-aging cream is only suitable for night but it is better to put it after you wash your face to hold moisture.

Where we can get shea butter.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful