Default Too much moisturizer?

There's a belief that everything in excess is harmful. But when it comes to moisturizers such as hand creams and lip balms, is too much really that bad? I use these products more than three times everyday. I'm well aware that this is more than what the average girl uses. But I have yet to experience any negative side effects from my liberal practice. In fact, my lips and hands are never dry. Even when it's colder, or when I'm at the gym, my skin's always hydrated and healthy looking. I guess the only down side to using too much moisturizer is that I need to spend more money!!!

I never heard of any disadvantage of using too much moisturizer. I've searched the net and I did not find aby negative feedbacks too except for the money spend, hehehe. I think it will only make your skin looking better and healthier.

You should moisturize your skin with a noncomedogenic moisturizer. This will keep your skin hydrated without clogging pores. I would recommend Aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer, it has an SPF in it and is gentle. Ovarian Cysts A to Z

nope, mimico, you are on the right track! you're keeping your skin healthy by moisturizing it. i should probably start doing what you're doing, since my skin has been very dry lately!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful